"Yeah, that's not gonna happen."

Cassie's P.O.V.

I had entered the compound just in time. I couldn't believe that Arianna and her minions would make such a bold move and go after Klaus and his daughter. It's like they were asking to be killed. Klaus was about to attack them and I know he would, to save his daughter, even if he had to suffer terribly.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." I said catching everyone's attention. I couldn't tell who was more shocked. Klaus or Arianna?

"Cassandra..." Arianna trailed off, unable to believe what her eyes saw. That bitch! She thought she would get rid of me that easily? "But, you were dead..." She trailed off.

"Was I?" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest. She started trembling.

"This is a trick! This is a silly trick! I saw you die! You can't be alive." I shook my head, barely holding my laughter.

"Stop, Arianna. It's not suitable for a woman of your age to act like a child." I replied taking a few steps towards her.

"I beg your pardon?" She acted offended.

"Stop lying, Arianna. And stop manipulating our sisters. You never saw a vision of my death. In fact, you couldn't be happier about it! With me out of the way, you were free to go after Alexander and finish what you wanted to do, even before he was born! And not only that, you were given the chance to go after Klaus Mikaelson himself! You knew he would never let anyone take his daughter and you knew he would protect her by whatever means necessary. Even by killing you. Or your sisters, despite having knowledge of the curse that runs in our blood. And that would be the end of him, because we all know how this curse works. But, you had an extraction plan. Somebody would take you away a moment before he could get his hands on you. In that way, you would present yourself to New Orleans' supernatural society as the sole survivor and as the person that was able to take down the one and only Klaus Mikaelson. And everyone would worship you, while your sisters would have died for a lie." I finished staring at her blankly. I was right. I knew I was. And the look on her face confirmed everything I had just said.

"You are lying! Sisters do not believe her! She is just an illusion! She is not real! Do not fall for this petty trick!"

"You are the one that needs to stop lying, Arianna! Sisters, you know that I'm telling the truth! You know deep inside of you that my words are nothing but true! The gift that we have been blessed with will prevent you from being deceived! All this years, you have blindly followed Arianna because she was supposedly the greatest prophetess after Cassandra herself! You let her go after an innocent unborn baby because she said it would be the devastation of our kind! You let her now go after another innocent baby, because she claims Klaus Mikaelson killed me! Well, guess what! He didn't! I died by my own choice. I died knowing that I was doing the right thing. I died because I was following my obligation towards fate and acted as I was supposed to! But, you Arianna, you failed fulfilling your duty as a prophetess, by breaking our most important rule! You used your gift for your own selfish goals, you endangered your sisters and you went against fate! And for that you will be punished."

As soon as I had finished my words, Arianna started screaming with her hands on her eyes. She fell on the floor crying, but I was not going to feel sorry for her not after everything that she had done. The others were looking at her shocked and afraid at the same time.

Her screaming stopped after a while. "Witches are not the only ones with bitchy ancestors." I said making her look up. But, her eyes couldn't focus on me.

"Why can't I see? Why everything is black? Why is this happening to me?" She screamed.

"That's what happens when you break the rules. I'm sorry Arianna, but this is the way it has to be." She stood up in difficulty.