"What are you talking about Christa?" Alexander as confused as me.

"I'm going to bring Cassandra back to life." I stood there frozen, with my mouth hanging open.

"Christa, you can't be serious! You-" Alexander started but was cut off by my Granny.

"Please, Alexander. I've lived all this time just for this child. I survived all this pain just for her. I don't intend on stepping back and let her die."

"Do you even listen to yourself, Christa? You are talking about bringing somebody from the dead! I love Cassandra too! I miss her! I never wanted her to die! But, I'm not going to disturb the balance of nature for her! I would never do it!" My Granny sighed.

"There is not going to be any disturbance of the balance of nature. Because I'll take her place."

If my mouth could open even more it would. What the... Alexander looked at her wide-eyed. "Christa, are you serious now?"

"Or course I'm serious Alexander. I was never more serious in my life. I'm tired. I can't live without my husband anymore. I can't live without my daughter. This is a chance for Cassandra to live again. To have a normal life."

I died Granny, how normal will my life be? I thought unable to believe what my Granny was saying. She wanted to sacrifice herself for me. To bring me back to life. I shook my head. This was not happening. Any objections Alexander had were turned down by my Granny. She seemed so determined to proceed with her plan.

"I can't stay here and watch this." Alexander stated and got out of the church. I wanted to talk to my Granny, to stop her, to change her mind. But, I could do nothing. I was dead.

"Davina, shall we begin?" The little witch sighed.

"Christa, are you completely sure, you want to do this?" She nodded.

"Yes, Davina. I want to take my granddaughter's place to the other side."

Davina nodded and started chanting. She used my Granny's blood and my own and the prophetess's pentacle for her spell. At first I felt nothing, but suddenly dizziness consumed me and I felt myself being drifted away. The spell must have been working.

"Cassandra..." I lifted my eyes to meet my Granny's. She could... see me?

"Granny..." I said hesitantly.

"Oh my child!" She said and ran to me, taking me in her arms. I felt nothing. I didn't feel her embrace. That was weird. "It's a side effect of the spell, as we switch places in the two worlds." She explained.

"Granny, what are you doing? Are you insane? Stop her as long as you can! I can't have you die for me too!!!" I exclaimed at a desperate attempt to make her change her mind. She shook her head negatively.

"You were with us the whole time. You know why I'm doing this." She replied.

"But, Granny it's not right!" I insisted.

"You have your soulmate waiting for you. And I have mine. I've kept him waiting for a very long time." She said and her gaze fixed to something behind me. I turned around to see what she was looking at.

My eyes grew wide as I face three people that were never given the chance to be part of my life. My parents and my grandfather. I gasped seeing them all together for the first time.

"My daughter..." My mother whispered and came forward, wrapping her arms around me.

I wished I could feel that hug. I wished I could feel her touch. But, nothing. It didn't matter as long as they were here, it didn't matter. I saw a stronger pair of arms wrapping around both of us. I lifted my head to see my dad. I had never seen him before. He was handsome. I think I looked a little like him.

"I'm so proud of you my little girl. I'm so proud of you..." He said kissing my forehead. I small tear escaped my eye.

"But, dad, I... I fell in love with the enemy. I was an ally with your killer, how could I ever make you proud?" I said as more tears made their appearance. He smiled.

"You followed your heart and you did the right thing. You were always yourself. You never changed. Deep inside, you will always be the little girl your mother and I hoped you would be. You couldn't have made us more proud."

"I couldn't agree more." Another male voice was heard. I turned to look at my grandfather. "You are an amazing warrior, Cassandra. You are a worthy descendant of The Circle of Ten." I smiled as he extended his hand and stroked my hair. My Granny was standing now by his side. She seemed so happy and peaceful.

Suddenly, a new wave of dizziness consumed me and it only got worse. I grabbed my head with my palms, feeling a severe pain in my skull.

"Take care of yourself, Cassandra." My father said.

"And follow your heart sweetheart." My mom said with a smile. I turned to look at my Granny.

"I wish there was another way..." I mumbled. She just smiled.

"Be happy my little girl." She said.

"Goodbye Granny."

"Goodbye honey."

Author's Note: So, that's it, I guess.... Next update will be in two days. Love you all!!!!