Vito lose his smile and looks up toward the grey sky above.

“What come with us and get killed. I will not allow that. There has to be some other way!”

Lou shook her head.

I stand up and grab my things. I fixed my hair and found the rope to climb out.

Vito and Lou jump out with no trouble landing above. It was cold and sandy. My jean was cover in blood from the cut that I had last night. My hair was messy and knotty.

“I need shower” but no one replied because Walter was standing there. He still had bandages cover his ribs. He was crying.

“I thought you died, Isa” He came as fast as he could with the broken ribs. He hugs me and I hug him back.

“I’m alright” I said hugging him tightly.

“Look at you, you look like a mess.” Walter said letting go of me and looking me up and down like he checking me out.

 “It been a long night, Walter”

Walter turned around and faces Lou and Vito.

“Why you hanging around him?” Walter asks and pointed to Vito.

Lou was shocked by his reaction.

“Hey Walter” Lou said walking over to Walter was still standing in front of me.

“I know what you are!” Walter said maliciously.

“What do you mean, Walter?”

“You’re a monster like him.” Walter points at Vito again.

“Walter, how did you find out?”

“It’s pretty obviously that the two freaks in the school were best friends, and then came a lovely beautiful girl name Lou. She could have been so popular but instead she came a freak like us. She was just here to protect the innocent Dampier.”

“How did you know what I was” I asked shocked and relieved that I didn’t have to tell him.

“Your grandma informed me in” Walter said. “She told me that you and Vito are dangerous and should be dead.” Walter pulls a small hand gun out of his pocket. It had beautiful designs on it with sliver gems.

“Walter what are you doing?” I scream.

“Don’t worry, Isa. I am here to protect you from the monsters” Vito stares at Walter. He voice changes to a deep lower tone when he speaks next.

“Walter listens to me, look it to my eye, look deep and understand that you are a nice person and you love Isa I know that, but put the gun down”

Walter slowly puts the gun down bending his knees to do so.

“NO” Walters said shaking the gun wildly and straighten up.

Walter turned to look at Vito pointing the gun now at him.

Vito was angry and you can tell it within the tone of his voice. Vito hasn’t spoken anything else but Walter gun starts to move in an angle of Walter head.

“Stop” Walter yells. But the gun continues to shake and move to his head.

“Don’t do it Vito, Isa will not forgive you” Lou said watching and unmoved.

The barrel of the gun rested on Walters Forehead. Walters face was filled will disbelief.

“Vito what are you doing” I said worry that Vito is using his physics powers.

Walter whole body begin to tremble and shake. He was sweaty and scared.

“Pull the trigger, Walter”

“NO” I scream.

But it was too late Walters’s pulls the trigger and Vito ran toward Walter pushing him against the tree.  The bullet misses Walter head with a quick reaction from Vito.

“There other way we can deal with this” Lou screamed.

“Like what?” Vito yells.

“I can erase him memory up to a point. I can erase the stuff since what Isa Grandma had told him. Then we can tell him and he may accept it.”

Vito let him go and he falls to the floor on his knees. Lou kneels down and grab Walter head.

“What are you going to do with him” I asked running over to Walter.

“Walter listen you are in a calm place, peaceful and beautiful. FORGET” and Walter goes limp in Lou arms.”

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?” I screamed.

“I help his memory; I made him have the last memory for being in hospitals with you Isa. He might me angry but you have to realize not to say anything about what just happen.

“You erase him Memory” I scream. “I told you not to do that”

“It for the best. We will tell him about us after but he will be unconscious for a while. We got to get moving. I will carry Walter. We go to the servo outskirt of town get the things that we need. Clothes and food then we leave.”

I walked over to Walter who was in Lou arms. Lou rested his head on my lap and I look at my unconscious friend.

Now I got to tell him that I am a Dampier.