THE END

8 months later...

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling sharp pains, I looked down and there was a puddle in the bed, I sat up and elbowed Ryder, "Babe, my water broke."

He mumbled and rolled over, "One minute babe."

I rolled my eyes and hit him in the side, to that he sat up straight.

He rubbed his side, "Ow, what was that for?" I giggled and then he noticed the puddle.

"Eh? Babe, did you wet yourself?" I pushed him.

"No idiot, my water broke."

Ryders eyes widened, as soon as I said that, he jumped out of bed and rushed around the room getting the bag ready.

He helped me stand up and get dressed, as I refused to go to hospital in my PJ's.

After we got to the hospital, we were rushed into the labour ward.

I laid back in the bed, while Ryder held my hand.

"Jeez, Cass, lighten the grip on my hand would ya." He said, I squeezed harder and said.

"You try squeezing a living person out of a fucking compact hole." I practically screamed in his ears.

2 hours of labour later...

We heard the cries, I cried in relief as our baby was brought to us.

I looked at Ryder holding the baby, with tears in his eyes.

He passed the baby to me and said, "Our little girl. You did it babe. I love you." He kissed my forehead and then the baby's forehead.

She is so beautiful.

"How about we name her Jessica." I wanted to name her Jessica from the life that I had with Aunt Lisa, and the twins.

He nodded and hugged us both.

AUTHORS NOTE:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING IT AS MUCH AS I DID WRITING IT.

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS