Meeting him...

After walking to the car, the men looked at me, from the light of the car, they got a closer look at me...

I was badly bruised, my white dress was covered in tears, blood and mud, and it had holes on it. i was a mess.

My arms were clearly shown.

They were covered in scrapes and purple bruises.

My face had a bruised eye, i was overly skinny.

I stood by the car, shaking, i was cold. One of the men opened the car and pulled out a blanket, he handed it to me.

I smiled, pulling it around myself.

"Miss, how on earth did you get into that state."

He said, motioning to my bruises, "I am a very clumsy person." I decided not to tell them where i had come from because they might send me back.

"Are you sure about that?" I looked down and slowly nodded, both of the men sighed, "Well Cassidy, get into the car." Without saying anything i nodded again and did what i was told.

I got into the back seat and both of the men climbed into the front and they started driving, they kept asking me questions, but i didn't acknowledge any of them.

We finally pulled up to another mansion. They stopped the car, i stayed in my seat, one of the men walked over to my side of the car, opening the door for me, by this time it was around 4 am. It was getting a little light outside.

I climbed out of the car, looking at the house still, we walked into the house, "I am going to get the boss, stay with the girl." He walked off, up a set of stairs.

"What is your name?" I asked the man, "Carl." that was blunt, i smiled and looked down, "When the boss comes, you will have to tell him what happened to you." I looked up at him and gulped, i slowly nodded.

I looked down at the floor, the man walked back with another man, he looked to be in his twenties, he was wearing a loose shirt, with jeans on, he had black messy hair, he had just woken up. He was going to be mad.

"What is this?" he said, pointing at me, i still hadn't looked up.

"We found her in the woods, when we was disposing of one of lance's men. She is all bashed up but hasn't bothered to tell us how, her name is Cassidy."

The boss took a step towards me, "Look up." After i ignored him he said it again but even more angry. I looked up at him, tears in my eyes. His eyes were a light blue.

"What happened to you?" he asked, "I fell down the stairs," i said gripping onto the blanket around me. He pulled the blanket from me and i stood there wearing a flimsy white dress that showed my bruises up and down my arms and on my legs and chest.

He looked at me, shocked, "That wasn't from falling down the stairs, you are going to tell me." I didn't know what to do, so i burst into tears and began pushing away from him, from all of the stress, my vision was blurring...

I passed out...

I woke up, i kept my eyes shut, i was laying in a really comfortable bed, i heard voices around me, i stayed very still.

"Doc. What is wrong with her?" i heard the boss talking, then a woman spoke, "Well that girl has been through a lot, just looking at her, she has got a lot of bruises and scars that aren't self inflicted, there is some marks on her that appear to be old." i heard the boss sigh, "You think she was being abused."

The doctor continued, "Clearly she was. I don't think it is from family, unless they tied her up as well, there is ligature marks on her wrists and ankles, this girl was tied up."

"who would do something like that, anyway is there any permanent damage?"

"She has a lot of bruises, but they may disappear with time, there is something you should know though, she has signs of sexual assault, I am afraid that it shows that it wasn't just a one time thing, this has happened for years."

"Jesus, what the hell."

"I understand that you are concerned but i think it would be best not to confront her just yet."

I laid there, damn, he knew.

I slowly opened my eyes...