Save Me. Somebody. Anybody.

I stood there in utter fright.

He looked down at me and smirked, he looked at me, up and down.

"Wow, you are hotter, maybe if I had taken better care of you, we would have had more fun." He spat.

Disgust, but mostly fear came over my face.

He laughed, "Come with me." I tried to pull away from his grip.

That was no use, it never worked.

"P-please just let me go." I begged, he laughed, "I will not listen to you, you'd think from the many times you cried, you would have caught on." Tears began to stream down my face.

Ryder. Save me. Please.

The next thing, I know, I am being dragged in to another room.

The room was dark, Lance pushed me against the wall, he then leaned himself against me.

He forcefully kissed me, I tried pushing away, but again that was no use, I pushed him away with all my might and sprinted for the door, only to be dragged bag and slammed into the wall again.

I felt so weak.

I closed my eyes, and cowered against the wall, as Lance began to lift my dress. After a couple minutes. My cries were sobs. The weight from Lance was gone.

I opened one of my eyes, the other was crusted shut from the tears.

Lance was on the floor, with Ryder on top of him.

I collapsed onto the floor, while Ryder beat the life out of Lance, I couldn't have been more relieved.

With all my might, I croaked out, "Ryder." He looked to me, then back at Lance who was now unconscious, he sighed and crawled over to me, then he picked me up bridal style and walked me out to the car, he placed me in the driver's seat and drove off.

I sat there just looking outside the window into the distance, still with tears going down my face, I looked over to Ryder every once and a while, he had his fists tightly gripped over the steering wheel and his jaw was tightened.

I called his name, at the sound of my voice, he lightened his grip on the steering wheel.

He didn't reply though.

We arrived back at the gang house, Ryder hopped out of the car, walked over to my side and picked me up bridal style again. I looked at him, with my arm around his neck. I kept my gaze on him and he didn't look at me once.

I must have spoiled his evening.

We walked inside, the whole house was vacant, everyone was still at the ball.

"Sorry." I muttered, with tears beginning to fall.

I looked up as Ryder sat me down. He looked at me confused, he kneeled to the floor and cupped my face in his hands, wiping my tears away with his thumb, "What are you apologising for?" I locked my eye with him and stuttered, "I have ruined your night." His jaw stiffened.

Without saying anything else.

He kissed me...