FUN SHOPPING

After about two hours of shopping, we went to the food court in the mall.

We sat down and I looked at Ryder as he fed our son. Our son.

"Cass, you alright?" Ryder asked me, snapping me out of my gaze.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about Alex, becoming the next heir." Ryder nodded and looked at our Son.

"Well, that will happen, I know you do not really like it, but it will happen and anyway he isn't even the heir yet, when we marry, then he will be the heir."

I almost choked on my food, "Marry, what? You never said that we will marry, you haven't even asked me yet." i said, with a mouth full of food.

Ryder looked up at me and said, "Well, that is because I am going to be planning a little surprise." I swallowed my mouthful and looked at little Alex.

"So you only want to marry me, so Alex will be the next Heir?" Ryder sat Alex down in the buggy and then pulled me into his lap and cuddled me.

"No, I like you, at first it was that, but it isn't now."

I looked into Ryder's eyes and he looked into mine and I then kissed him passionately.

After that we made our way back home and unpacked the shopping.

Ryder and Trent put up Alex's bed in the bedroom and placed another crib downstairs.

He put a bouncer in the kitchen, living room, Alice's bedroom, so she could have him sometimes.

I went up to the bedroom and there was a note on the bed which read:

Babe, get dressed. Then meet me in the Rose Gardens. Love Ryder.

I smiled, I went into the wardrobe and pulled out a small tight red strapless dress, which stopped at my mid-thigh. I then pulled on my gold high heels, i curled my hair, done my makeup and I made my way down the stairs.

I went outside, the moonlight was so bright and there was fairy lights, lighting up a path, which i followed to the rose gardens.

When i got to the Rose Gardens, I saw the Gazebo had been decorated with fairy lights as well. There, was Ryder, wearing a tux, he looked damn good.

He was standing there with a rose, he smiled at me and i walked closer to him.

He gave me the rose and said it was as beautiful as me.

I then sat the rose down, as Ryder pulled me into a dance, and he played the song that was playing the first time we danced together.

It was magical.

When the song was about to end, Ryder pushed me back and started to speak,

"Cass, since the moment I met you and heard about what they did to you, I was mesmerized at how you went through so much and yet still kept fighting. The first time we kissed, I pushed you away, not because I didn't like you, It was because I did like you and I didn't want to be hurt by you, I couldn't bare the thought of losing you. When you left, my heart died, I couldn't believe that you would have done that, knowing now that you didn't made me rejoice, I don't think I would have been able to take it if you betrayed me. And when I found you, you looked happy. I am sorry I dragged you away from your life. When I saw our son, I marvelled at you holding him. It made me so happy. I don't want another day to go passed when I am not with you. So what I am trying to say is...

Will you Marry me?"