Rags To Riches

After having my lady business waxed, I got up from the table and started walking like a penguin. Why on earth would a girl do that voluntarily, then was my legs, that didn't hurt as much, but I sure as hell didn't like it. At all.

The twig woman looked at me, "Love, I am going to do your brows now, so could you lay back down." Ugh. What torture is this. I am so going to kill Ryder.

I laid back down, after putting my underwear back on.

I looked to the sky, hoping this wouldn't hurt, hmm. That wax is nice and warm, there it was done. Swift and quick.

She then grabbed me a pink strappy dress to wear, it was like pyjamas. I liked it.

I then followed her out of the small room, to wear Ryder sat, he noticed my penguin walk and burst out laughing to which I scowled back at him.

The lady gestured for me to sit down in the salon chair, yay, no more invasion of my personal privacy.

"Just going to wash your hair and then we will pick your clothes and then I will finish doing your hair and makeup, that sound good?" I nodded.

She brushed through my hair, wanking all my hair out.

She then guided me to the washing bit, I sat back in the chair, while she washed my hair, she massaged my hair, it was orgasmic.

I loved other people touching my hair, no clue why, I just really enjoy it.

After she had finished my hair, she looked to me and said, "okay, let's go pick out your outfit." I smiled and followed her to another back room, which was filled with clothes, it looked like my walk-in wardrobe but ten times the size.

She looked at the clothes, then back at me, "I have the perfect outfit for you." I was a little nervous at this, so I stood there very awkwardly.

She went to the far-left corner and pulled out this dress, it was beautiful, it was a strapless light blue dress, it matched my eyes, I am a tanned girl, brown hair and light blue eyes, apparently, that is beautifully unique, I looked at the dress. I marvelled in its beauty. Could I pull it off? Would Ryder like it?

She laid it down in the centre of the room where a large white oak table stood. She then dug around under the table and pulled out a pair of beautiful blue heels. My size.

"Now for your undergarments." What !!! I was comfortable with my own underwear, I mean I didn't wear a bra or anything and that was obvious. She pulled out these matching underwear, a see-through blue strapless bra and matching lace underwear. Wow it was pretty.

The twig lady looked at me gawking at the laced underwear, "Pretty right." I smiled at her, I had no words.

We went back into the room, where Ryder sat still on his phone, I sat down into the chair and the twig lady started on my hair.

After she had done my hair, she done my makeup, she used foundation, powder stuff, eyeliner, lipstick, mascara, eye shadow, the works, when she was done, I looked at myself in the mirror, I didn't even recognize myself.

We then walked into the back room, where I shuffled out of my ratty underwear and slid on the new underwear and before I could put on the dress and heels, the woman grabbed them from me, "No, No, No love, you are to take these home and dress before you leave, cannot risk you messing them." I nodded.

We walked out, I was still wearing the pink strappy PJ dress. I slid on my black leather boots and my leather jackets and walked over to Ryder with the gift bag with my clothes in it.

He looked up at me and smiled, "you look nice Cassy." I couldn't help but blush and this made his smile grow wider.