I Did What?

I was so happy, I wasn't useless.

After we had done this mission, we went back to the house, we partied. After I walked to Ryder's office, I walked inside.

"Ryder, can you believe I did that?" He looked at me and smiled.

"Calm down Cass." I walked over to him and sat on his desk, he stood up and walked over to me.

"What?" he was just staring at me. He looked at me and shrugged in response and then out of the blue he kissed me again, after I started to kiss him back he pushed me away.

"We can't." he pushed me away with my shoulders, I rolled my eyes, jumping off his desk and I began to walk to the door, "Whatever Ryder." I walked out of the room, I was so pissed off, so I went to the basement where all the alcohol was and began to get recklessly drunk.

After an hour or two, Ryder walked down, "Cassidy that the hell are you doing?" I looked over to him, then I carried on dancing. I didn't care what he said.

Then I guess I passed out because I don't remember anything after that.

I woke up in my bed, I rolled over to see Ryder sitting on the chair next to my bed. I rubbed my eyes and sat up, Ryder looked at me, less than amused.

"What?" I asked him, he smirked.

"You don't remember last night?" I looked shocked it was coming back to me...

I stripped down to my underwear and began begging for Ryder to dance with me and I basically threw myself at him.

I closed my eyes and then hid my head under my pillow, while Ryder stood there laughing, "I will get you some water and aspirin." He walked off, two minutes later he comes back.

I got up taking the water and tablets from him, I said thanks and he sat down on the best next to me.

I always managed to embarrass myself.

~authors note~

Hey guys sorry for the short chapter the next one should be coming soon and as in soon I mean in about half hour or more...