Good Morning To Me

~Authors Note~

Sorry for updating a little later than I said I would. I really appreciate the comments!!!! Thank you so much @NeonHooligan.

Cassidy's POV:

My face now shone a bright pink colour, I didn't want him to see this, so I dove under my covers to hide my crimson coloured face.

He sat back and laughed, "Ha, oh, is Cassy embarrassed?"

Then I remembered that I was pissed off with him, he is so confusing, one minute he kisses me and the next, he pushes me away like the brussels sprouts on a dinner plate. I don't want to be brussels sprouts, they are nasty and green.

I groaned in response to him, he chuckled again.

Without saying anything, I felt the weight off my bed leave, I couldn't help but look up worried, I looked up to see him walking to my door frame, he then leaned against it, turning around to look at me, smirking.

God, I hated it when he does that, it makes earthquakes in my stomach, I looked down before my face would turn a darker shade of red.

"Get your lazy ass, up and out of that bed and come down to eat." I scowled at him, he laughed and then left the room. I pulled back the covers, noticing I was still only wearing my underwear.

Well that's embarrassing.

I walked over to the bathroom, I leaned over the shower-bath thing, I turned the tap on, and the water began to run. I stripped down, jumping in, I flinched as the water trickled down me.

After a few minutes of singing, Alex and Sierra- little do you know and 1996 by Ella Henderson, I got out of the shower, walking into my bedroom with just a towel wrapped around me, I walked over to my wardrobe, pulling the clear doors open. I then picked out what I thought was the perfect outfit.

I threw on a burgundy top, casual jeans, black high heeled boots and a leather jacket.

I walked downstairs to find Alex, drinking coffee sitting at the island by himself, I walked over and he looked up at me and smiled, "You okay Cass?" I smiled and nodded, not bothering to say anything, he smiled and looked back down at the newspaper he was reading.

Then the door swung open and Ryder walked in.