The Next Day...

It has been a few days since Ryder has been informed of everything, a lot of people are in this gang, Alex said that the gang was called Red Dragons, which explains the tattoos on the arms of everyone in the gang.

I am supposed to get one as well, but Ryder thinks that I should wait until I am stronger, but for once I don't feel scared anymore. I want to start living my life, it may be a little late but I want to start living my life as soon as I can.

I may not be living a normal life, but at least I am safe, well sort of safe.

I walked downstairs to the main area, there were a lot of people sitting and laughing, they all greeted me with wide smiles.

Ryder was standing by the fire place, scotch in one hand and the other was leaning of the top of the fire place.

He was talking to Alex and one of the men that was talking to me earlier. I think he said his same was Cole or something similar, I wasn't really listening and even now, I can hear someone speaking to me, but I can help but stare at Ryder, he looked good...

After a minute or two, Ryder looked over at me and smiled, then he corrected himself and started talking to Alex and the other guy again. What was that about? Didn't he like me?

Ugh. Life...

This was stupid, few hours of talking to a lot of the other gang members, everyone scattered off to their rooms and other places, Ryder was gone, I wanted to speak to him about me getting my tattoo, so I walked over to his office and I knocked on the door and then he said come in.

I walked in to find him sitting at a desk that was in the middle of this very large room.

He looked at me and gestured for me to sit down.

So I took a seat in one of the chairs on the other side of his desk, he came and sat next to me in the other chair, "Yes? Cassy what do you want?" I looked down trying not to blush at the sight of him, "I...Uh... want to get my tattoo."

"Well don't you think we should wait another week?" I got a little angry. "Well you gave me no choice to be a part of this gang and you don't think I can handle myself." He adjusted himself to look at me.

"Cassidy, I just don't think you are ready." I stood up ready to leave and he then grabbed my arm, spinning me around to face him, I was so close to him now.

His breathe touched my cheeks. I looked up at him as his blue eyes looked down at me and the next thing I know he kissed me.

He is kissing me?

Wow.