Some Honeymoon

After praying, I followed Alice out of the room and along to the deck.

Alice walked ahead of me, as most bridesmaids do.

We walked down the aisle and as I did so, tears came to my eyes, tears of joy. I looked at Ryder and his eyes were filling as well.

There was our son, our little ring bearer, being held my Trent.

I was really excited. I finally reached the end of the aisle and I joined my fiancé.

We held hands.

Exchanged our vows. And what not.

Then came the after party which was, fun.

I was laying in bed in the room, Ryder next to me.

Then all of a sudden the boat rocked, it had hit something.

Ryder jumped up, "I am going to check that out, stay here." I nodded.

Five minutes later, I heard Ryder scream. Instinctively I ran to him, I was wearing a silk PJ dress, which came to under my ass, I also had a matching silk bathrobe on.

So it was cold. I ran up to the decking, when I saw two men, holding ono Ryder.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes, I had never seen him afraid of anything.

I stood there for a second, then I felt a hand grip around my mouth and another snaking around my body.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" he whispered in my ear, then lowered his hand, taunting Ryder.

"You are mine." He whispered in my ear, I recognized this voice.

Lance.

Then he threw me over his shoulder and threw me over board. When another man pulled me out of the water and pulled me into this smaller ship.

I screamed out for Ryder.

He was still being held down, I tried watching them.

Lance punched him, causing to knock him out, him and the two men left my husband laying there and they jumped into the boat.

The next thing I know it that I am getting an injection in my neck and everything goes black.