1

A door slammed, waking me up.

I rolled over and my eyes slowly opened, I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up.

The room was pitch black, always was. Mother never allowed me to leave my door open, even when I begged because I was afraid.

I heard feet stomping up the stairs and my heart dropped.

Was it mummy?

The stomping only got louder until they stopped. I could see a shadow underneath the door.

Someone was outside.

I pulled my hello kitty bedding up to my neck and watched as the door flew open making my whole body jump.

A man stood there, he was tall and muscular.

He flipped the light on and his body towered above my bed.

I tried to pull the covers over my head but he stopped me.

He grabbed my arm and yanked out of the bed, I felt as if my arm was being pulled from my body.

"Mummy." I screamed as I was dragged out of my room. I tried kicking and screaming. The man was too strong.

I remember seeing him once or twice when he came to sell things to mummy or to do other things with her in her bedroom.

Back then, I never realised what was really going on but now I know the truth.

My mother had a problem.

She hated me, after my father died, my mother became a monster.

She barely fed me, or talked to me.

I didn't exist to her.

This night was her perfect oppurtunity to get rid of me.

She never loved me.

After the man pulled me from my bed that night, he forced me downstairs and said goodbye to my mother.

She stood there wearing her mini skirt and her crop top. My mother had golden blonde hair that came to her shoulders. Her boobs were massive and her body was small.

She was holding a wad of cash and a bag of drugs.

My mother had sold me.

Her only daughter.

*Excuse the Short Chapter. I will be rewriting the chapters as they were a tad muddling*