Stabbed in the Back

I walked back to my room, after begging Elizabeth to not tell anyone, until I told Ryder, well I wonder how he will take it.

I shouldn't really tell him, it isn't fair, he has so much on his mind right now and it wouldn't be fair, if I dumped this on his lap, would he even want the baby?

I wonder what gender it will be.

It's too early to think about names, I sat down on the bed, we had 20 minutes until we had to leave for the funeral, I should wait a while before telling him.

He was so stressed out about who told the other gang the code to get in, the code is changed once a week, so it has been made known that there is a leak in the gang. God knows who.

I went over to my desk, I looked into the mirror, I then slid on my shoes and went downstairs, I felt Liz's eyes burning holes into the back of my head.

It sure as heck wasn't a good day for a funeral.

We all went downstairs to the cars and for once Ryder didn't drive, Trent did, we got to the hall and it was beautiful, it was sad. The roses were white and black and red.

Ryder sat in the front. He didn't look up once. Many of the gang members went and spoke a few words, then it was Ryders turn, he walked to the podium, didn't even look up.

"whoever did this to my little brother will pay, I know it must have been someone on the inside, whoever it is will pay for this. My little brother didn't even get to get married or have kids, he was taken away at a young age, too young. I' am sorry little brother, don't worry I will get them for this." Many people around the room had tears in their eyes, including me.

Next it was my turn, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable with this, I walked over to the podium, as Ryder sat back down.

I looked up with tears blurring my eyes.

"I didn't know Alex as long as most of you have known him, but for the past year, he had been a brother to me and it isn't fair that he was taken away from us so early. I will miss him dearly. We all will."

Tears began pooling down and I walked down and returned to my seat.

Another few people went up to speak.

2 days later...

It was too hard keeping this secret, I had to tell Ryder, I went to Liz, to tell her I was going to tell him, she said that I shouldn't but I walked out of the room to tell him anyway, when Liz followed me and I felt a sharp thing pointing in my back, Liz then whispered into my ear.

"Bitch, get back into my room. Now, don't scream or I will stab you." I began breathing extremely hard, what on earth was she doing?

Elizabeth? She is the leak.