Cinderellie

Ryder then jumped up from his seat and walked over to pay for the items, I felt bad about him paying, but apparently being a part of the gang, you basically get everything paid for you.

I could get used to this.

Ryder then grabbed the bag from my hand and led me to the car, he threw the bag in the back of the car. I hopped into the passenger seat and Ryder, climbed into the front seat.

We dove home in complete silence.

When we arrived, I got out of the car, I got my bag and run up to my bedroom, I had 1 hour to be ready. We were at the salon for a long time.

All that pain and torture.

Well not to be stuck up or anything but I looked hot as hell.

I didn't bother to start getting ready. I couldn't be bothered, it shouldn't take too long to get dressed, my makeup and hair was already done, nothing else would take as long.

I dove into my bag, pulling out the dress and the heels to match, I laid the dress out on my bed and then laid the shoes next to them.

Wow, never have I ever felt this happy in my life.

I sat down on the little sofa, in my room, I just sat there, staring at my chair, I thought to myself, less than a year ago, I was a slave and now here I am, confident, clean and happy.

After 30 minutes of pondering, I jumped up and stripped down to my pretty underwear and slid on the dress. Then put on the shoes, they were nice.

I waddled over to my mirror, in the highest heels ever, I looked at the full-length mirror, my eyes began to water, never have I ever looked this beautiful.

My bruises were almost gone, I don't even remember the last time I had a body without bruises. I did still have a few bruises, in between my legs on my inner thigh, but they were fading.

As soon as they are gone, there will nothing to remind me of that life.

Except my nightmares.

After I couple minutes of staring at myself, I thought I would go downstairs to meet the others who was going to this ball.

I feel like Cinderella. Without the ugly step sisters, unless Ryder and Alex could count, except they both aren't ugly, they are damn hot.

I walked down the stair, everyone was waiting the bottom, then I made my grand entrance.

Que the music...

I walked down the stairs and Ryder looked up at me, his mouth dropped to the floor, just the reaction that I wanted.

I smiled at everyone, my friend Elizabeth, waddled over to me, she was wearing a tight short red dress, damn she looked gorgeous.

I was a little jealous, but I knew I looked good as well.

"Oh, Cass, you look gorgeous, look at you." She then linked her arm with mine and I complemented her back, we walked passed the boys and made our ways to the cars outside.

I could feel Ryder's eyes driving through the back of me, so I swayed my Kardashian ass.