chapter 18 : tea cup.

It was silent for a while. Makoto was just sitting next to yume's dead body.
Until Daichi came back from surveying the area outside.
"It looks like we have gotten rid of the ccg for now... I think we should move someplace else." He suggested. I knew a place to go but... I hadn't spoken to azuki in a while , and last time it didn't go to well... Well we havent got anywhere to go... I thought
"I think i know a place.... If she's still alive i mean we could maby negocia-"
"NO! WE CANT GO THERE AKA! SHE LEFT US WHILE WE NEEDED HER THE MOST! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK SHE LL HELP US?!" makoto shouted. Im not going to just take this. i thought. "WELL DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER IDEAS!? MY SISTER JUST DIED AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS A STUPID ARGUMENT WE HAD A YEAR AGO?! USE YOUR HEA-"
"CAN YOU TO STOP IT ALREADY!" Torra shouted.  "We dont have anywhere to go and katsuo is basically dying! I dony care what happened, but we could atleast try! Do you really want to lose him too?!" She pointed at Katsuo who was laying on the ground with his head on her lap. I didn't know what to say and it lookt like Makoto was out of words too.

"Well i agree with Torra, we don't have anywhere to go and we don't have a lot of time, so we should atleast try. Just let me do the talking... We might have a chance." Daichi implied. I nodded.
"But yume..." Makoto muttered.
An akward silence followed every one seemed to be trying to come up with a solution.
"I think we should just leave her here.... We ca-" daichi words where cut of by makoto.
"NO! ....no we.. . I...I loved her..." Makoto muttered.
I put my hand on his shoulder. "I know..." I told him , it had been obvious that yume had a crush on makoto and i knew makoto better than anyone. "Y-you did?!" He lookt flustered tough he was sad. "Yeah it was obvious... But right now we can't carry her without making it to obvious or without leaving katsuo behind."
He slowly stood up, he was still shaking. "You're right... Lets g-get going." Together with Daichi i helped katsuo up and put his arm over my shoulder. We bofe draged him with us that way. Luckily her house was a few streets away. I knew that thanks to Daichi.

(Makoto's p.o.v.)

Daichi opened the door for us. I looked around for a few seconds. No trace of the ccg except from some car tracks. We passed a few streets. Lukily there whas no one on the streets. I picked something out of my pocket with my hand that wasn't carrying Katsuo. It was a hand sized piece of Yume's kagune, it was already dissolving. i it broke of when no one noticed before we whent out. Luckily no one saw it as i ate it quikly. I could feel the power surge throug my viens.
Torra looked at me. "Are... you doing alright? You got a pretty wierd look on your face..." She asked.
"Im fi-" sudenly a teacup flew right by me and hit Daichi on his head.

"Ow! What the fu-" he couldn't finish his sentence because he had to defend his self from incoming pink kagune shards.  I lookt at where it was comming from. It was another ghoul. A female one eyed ghoul. Torra activated her kagune as well. I handed katsuo over to Aka. "God damn it! Just leave us alone!"