Chapter Nine: Message.

"Hey Yume calm down!" Makoto exclaimed. "How am i supposed to if you keep almost killing yourself!" She replied. i smiled they reminded me of my old friends. i was about to aproach them when i accidentaly brushed my arm on my side. it felt wet. i looked at my arm it was covererd in blood at one side. my vision blured. aka noticed "Katsuo, you're bleeding!"he exclaimed. the last thing i could see was Makoto turning his head as i fel down and everything whent black.

"Katsuo!".... "Katsuo!"...... "Hey, wake up! "
Who is saying that?... I dont remember that voice.
"Kaaaaatsuooo...! "
There it is again! A female voice.
"Hey! Katsuo! "
I opened my eyes. Everything around me was white and empty or at least it looked like it. the floor was covered in white flowers i had never seen before , there a red haired girl sitting right in front off me. She was dressed in a white dress . she opened her eyes they where red as the sun rise. She lookt a bit younger then me.
"Who are you?"
"Heh heh, so you finaly woke up? I
"you're gas mask right?"
"H-how did you know?!" I said. the girl just gigled.

i stood up and tried to activate my kagune. but nothing came. "what are you?! "  "It doesn't matter. "she replied with a double voice as her perfect looking skin started to peal of like  old paper from a wall re vealing a bruiced and cut up skin. "g-get away from me!"  i tried to run away but that made me just end up behind her. she turned around in a flash. as the room slowly started getting darker and the flowers started to turn red . at this point i just gave up. it was pointless. she came up close to me and wispered in my ear. "don't let these die too..."  my eyse widened. but before i could reply i started hearing a voice from far away. it became clearer and clearer. every time it called out a crack apeared. white light came shining out of it. i recognised the voice. it was Makoto's voice. the world started rumbling and falling appart. the girl who was still standing in front of me looked up. her eyes turned black and red and tears rolled over her cheeks. she activated what looked like a kagune. they looked like two huge red bird wings. they where the most beautiful kagune i had ever seen. she said something wich i could not hear clearly.  nand suddenly the entire room lit up. it was so bright i couldn't see anymore.

i slowly woke up to Makoto shaking me violently. "Makoto! leave him alone he wont heal like that!" a male voice called out. i tried to sit up but i felt a agonising pain in my side. i looked down. my side was bandaged. "how do you feel Katsuo?" i looked up. a tall guy with black hair was standing in front of my bed. he looked a bit older then me and he wore glasses. "I couldn't feel better" i said sarcastically. "kind of a weird dream i had though."i continued. "a dream? what kind of dream?"Makoto asked. "its nothing, just a red haired girl saying some creepy stuff." i replied. Makoto's eyes widened. "did she look like this?!" he said as he rushed to hand me a picture. the picture was a photo of two people and a swing on a playground. i recognised a younger version of Makoto standing next to the swing and smiling brightly. i looked over to who was sitting on the swing. it was a young girl with red hair. she somwat resembeled the girl in my dream but that should be imposible. "she resembeles her but she looked older in my dream." i replied. "How about now?"Makoto said while showing me a photo on his phone. it was a family picture wich lookt like it was taken recently. Makoto stood next to a man who i guessed was his dad and next to the man stood a girl who looked exactly like the girl in my dream. "she looks exactly like her! are you pulling a prank? if so its not funny!" i exclaimed. Makoto looked me in the eyes dead serrious. "the girl in the picture is my sister. this was the last photo i took with her last christmas." he explained.  "there is no way--" apearantly there is Katsuo." the guy with glasses suggested who was now sitting next to my bed on a chair.  "Was there any thing else? Did she say any thing? Any thing?" Makoto asked he looked desperate.

i carefully explained my dream: "She recognised me and wispered something in my ear. she looked fine at first but looked wounded as she came closer. when i almost woke up the entire world looked like it was falling appart. the last thing i remembered was her looking up crying. and she had to huge bird-wing-like kagune on her back. she said something back then but i couldn't hear it." "What did she say?!" makoto asked desperately. "I said i couldn't hear it. but i do remember what she wispered in my ear: 'Don't let these die too..' " i answered.