Chapter Eleven: Strange girl!

A few day s later

I was just walking out of the class room . i heard people talk and chat: "hey have you heard about the death boar?"  " Yeah,im glad he's dead. no i can finally go out at night again."I ignored the urge to punch them in the face and walked by.We ll see about that!
heh heh heh...
I walked through the hall way, it was the end of yet another school day. Life just went on. Like always. I thought about what happened last week, i was so glad that Makoto made me realize that i wasn't alone.  Ill will repay him for that some day. i thought. this past week Makoto wouldn't stop talking about a rescue mission to liberate innnocent ghouls. but we all knew he just wanted to save his sister. wich was understandable, i would have done the same. Daichi actually had taken it serriously to my suprise. according to him we had to increase our numbers. but no one had any idea how we could do that. he had sugested to do some research on any one who might be able to help us. i had given him a list of old friends who might be able to help us. but i didn't know if they where still alive. i walked out of the hallway and waited outside for Makoto because i still didn't know my way back to his house.

i was casually looking at my phone when i felt someone starring at me. I turned around to see a white haired girl hiding behind a tree. Her face lookt oddly familiar. Does she really think i cant see her? "Hello?"She blushed and ran away quickly.
What a strange girl, i wonder if i know her from something. i was about to follow go after her when Makoto called out: "yo! Katsuo!"  I waved.  "Hey!"
We walked back home together.
We passed an alley. i didn't look into it because i was talking to makoto about cooking. "i sometimes am so jealous of those people on cooking shows! i wish i could eat what they where having just once !" he told me. i smiled. that's imposible, sadly. I lookt at the alley for a second and noticed that white haired girl again. But as soon as i looked at her she ran away. Is she following me!? Oh well. I shrugged and walked by. We where almost there any ways.

Makoto opened the front door and we walked in. i put down my bag and hung my jacket in the wardrobe. i opened my bag and took a few books out of it. I could hear the tv in the background as i entered the living room: "the following person has gone missing: ken kaneki. If you have any knowledge of his whereabouts please contact us. " i lookt at the tv screen for a second. I recognised that face . it was that guy who smelled funny. I went to my room to do some home work. It was math. "ugh... i hate this subject..."

About an hour later.

Some one knocked at my door.
"Katsuo? " Daichi asked from behind the door. i got up and opened the door.
"What is it Daichi? Im trying to finish something right here." i replied as i pointed at my math homework.
"I know but i might just have found something, i think you might want to see this."
"Okay you got me curious , what is it?"i replied
"Alright,Follow me." Daichi said.  "sure" i replied.
I followed him to his room.  the room was verry clean and ordened. the room had a closet and a closet with many books. the room was quite large and had two beds. one was verry clean. i guessed that was his. the other one was quite messy. and some pilles of dirty clothes where arround it. Daichi noticed me looking at it. "oh thats Aka's stuff don't mind it to much."
Daichi sat down on a chair behind his computer . "i think i found one of your friends, Torra was her name right?" he asked.
"Yeah" i answered.
"well i think i might have found a match."
He went to the school's website site and clicked 'students-female students', and typed in the name 'Torra' . and a profile with no picture popped up.
He clicked it and-  
Are you kidding me!?
The profile showed a picture of a white haired girl whit yellow eyes. This was deffinetly the girl who followed me earlier. i suddenly remembered. she was the reason my uncle put me on that school. but i never saw her at school. i wondered why as i scrolled down the profile page. and then i read it. 'Expelled.'