Chapter Twelve: an unexpected encounter.

i looked at the clock it was about 00:39. i was feeling quite hungry. guess i need to hunt again.i opened the closet and took my ghoul clothing out of it. I put on my mask and ragged cloak.  I went out of the house carefully to not wake anyone. When i stood outside i looked around. There was no one at the streets. So i jumped up a lower roof making my way up to a higher one.  And started running and jumping over them silently, looking for a meal. A few minutes later u saw those two guys who where talking about my uncle at school. they where standing around a vending machine getting soda . "heh heh heh." Im gonna scare the living hell out of them! Suddenly i heard some one scream. i looked around but couldn't see where it came from. i guessed that i wasnt the only one around hunting. i was about to jump down when i heard it again. it was so close i saw the guys turn their heads. "come on. lets get out of here." one of them said. "yeah, that can't be good. the other replied as they made a run for it.
I can scare them another time. I thought. I jumped over the roofs once again. Until i saw a girl with white hair laying on the ground she was heavily injured judging by the blood stains on her clothes . a white fox mask wich had red markings near the eyes lied a few inches away from her face. her facer but i couldn't really see much of it since it was quite dark.  A few male ghouls stood around her. Kicking and punching her with their kagune. i didn't want any thing to do with it at first until i saw one of the men bit her arm . canibalism... how disgusting... I jumped down in a corner where they couldn't see me and activated my kagune .  i heard them talking: " oh come on! why won't we have some fun before we caniballize you?" " yeah, heheheheh! Lets have some fun!""NO STOP, PLEASE!" She screeched.
The men just laughed it off.

I slowly came out of the corner.
"you guys digust me, get out of here." I said calmly.
"Huh! Who are you suposed to be! Trying to play a hero?" One of the men said.
"I said get out, scum. If you value your life you better start running!" I replied.
And ofcourse they charged at me. The first one to attack had a shooter type kagune. I dodged all the particles he shot and sliced his legs of.  He fell onto the ground. The next one had a orange tail kagune. He tried to swing it at me like a scorpion, but i blocked it and stabbed him in the stomach and  trew him into a wall. The last one was smart and he ran.i let him go.
Suddenly a kagune shard stabed me in the shoulder.
"You shouldn't have done that" I  said with absolutely no emotion.
I rushed to him doging and blocking of the particles carefully. when i was near him i sliced his head off. I turned around to go to the girl laying on the ground but she wasn't there. shit, did that guy run of with her!? i shouldn't have let him go!

Suddenly i felt a hand grabbing my leg. I turned to look at my leg readying my kagune until i saw that it was that girl.
"T-thank you!" She said.
"yeah.. no proble-- Torra is that you?" i asked. "y-yeah.. how did you know my name. wait i recoginse that voice.... Katsuo is that you?" she replied.