prologue: the hunt

It was monday night 00:30.i drunk my last bit of coffee. I realy hated the taste of coffee but it was the only human thing i could drink besides water.well got to get used to the taste anyways.i thought as i walked to the hidden closet in the wall. I knocked 3 times on the wall and the closet opened. i grabbed my mask and put it on, it was a grey gas mask. but unlike the normal gas masks i could talk and people would be able to understand me ,other then the normal gass masks where people would just hear me mumbling . I grabbed my ragged cloak and putted that on also. It was grey-brownish collored and became ragged after a fight a while ago . i went out of the house using the back door .
I disapeared in to the shadows of the 20th ward. Creeping over the rooftops ever so sillently. Until i saw a drunk looking man (judging by the bottle in his right hand) walking down an ally.
I grinned. time to eat! I thought.
I was realy hungry. I jumped down in front of the man.
"Wha...?"the man said in suprize.
"Dont run you wont make it." I said.
"Wait... Y..your gass mask?!"he replied in fear.
"Why off course."i replied.

And off course he started running.
*Sigh*
I ran afther him while taking out my kagune . it covered both of my arms turning them in to sharp blades. It was greenish/yellow coloured.
I quikly out runned the man.
"Told you." I said with as cold voice.
I almost stabbed him until suddenly a light blinded me.

"Alright Goshi lets get him!" A female voice said.
"Aye, akatsuki!" A male voice replied.
Oh, not again, damn ccg again!
They started shooting .
I protected myself by widening one of my kagune piece's.
When i assumed they where out of ammo i said: "listen, you better run if you want to keep your heads where they are." I was starting to get pissed.
They didnt run of course.
"We'll never run from some one like you, this is our job." Investigator Akatsuki said.
offcouse .i thought.
I reformed my kagune in a tentacle like style with razor sharp ends in a matter of 3 seconds. After that i quikly cut of both their heads.
their heads rolled over the floor. blood dripped into the street tiles.

Suddenly I heard footsteps going really fast.
Damn it! He is escaping.
I ran up to the place i heard the sound comming from.
as i ran arround the corner I  sliced one of his legs.
He fell flat on his face. I ran up to him ,grabbed him by the back of his jacket and shouted:"WHO ARE YOU?!! ARE YOU WORKING FOR CCG!?!"
"n...no im not! They just asked me to walk through this alley and if i happen to see you , they told me to run back as hard as i could! They offered me money! i swear! Please don't kill me!" He replied in fear.
"Im gonna have to kill you, im hungry.but as an act of merci i will ask you a final wuestion:  any last words?"i asked .
"N-no , please i don't - i cant die here." he excclaimed. "how predictable i said as i roled my eyes. i stabed him through the back. i heard his spine snap as he took his last breath. i took my notebook out of my pocket and wrote down hhis last words. i also ripped a page out and wrote:'Thanks for the meal!' "And now its time to dig in i guess..."i said while putting the note down. i dragged the body away. "geez, this guy is heavy..."i mumbeled.

*Authors note: Dear reader, i am currently rewriting this book. i want these chapters to be a bit more mature at least, since the story also gets more mature later on. i also intend to fix the grammar where ever i can. i hope you understand ^^' *