Chapter sixteen : Ambush

At that moment i heard a loud bang. the door was blown open by explosives. i saw everybody run out of the room. i didn't want to just sit there so i got up as well. im not letting any one die today. as i stood up i could feel my body resisting i felt so tired and hungry but there was no time to eat or rest. i hoped i could atleast activate my kagune. i didn't think about putting on a mask and made my way to the rest as quikly as my body alowed me to. i could hear the bashing of kagune against kagune. i opened the door to see all my friends fighting. yume was fighting two agents at once her kagune looked like a fox tail with split ends. Daichi was fighting one on one with a tall ccg agent, his kagune looked like a large katana. the ccg agent fighting him had a weapon that looked similar. i could see torra running up to the door out of wich 3 ccg agents emerged. Makoto was surrounded by 4 agents and tried to keep them all at distance. i didn't have enough time to spot akka since one agent came right for me.

i recognised that face it was the agent that asked me about the photo a while back. "i knew you wherent telling me something, now die!" he shouted as he swung his weapon at me. i recognised that weapon, it was uncles kagune. i never felt so disgusted and angry. "i blocked his attack with my kagune i could feel the floor cracking under my feet. i threw his weapon back at him. the man stumbeled for a moment and cursed. "youre disgusting, turning people into weapons..." i said enraged. "ghouls aren't people!" he replied as he launched another attack. i could only block it just in time and threw it back at him again followed with a unsucessfull attempt to attack him. he launched another attack right after but instead of blocking it i attacked his weapon instead breaking it in half. the man cursed. the man quikly activated another weapon wich was a gun. and started shooting agressivly forcing me to keep blocking. "you murdered my wife!" he shouted. a shoock whent through me. now it makes sense why he was asking everyone at the street the same question. i felt a wave of regret and guilt wash over me because i realised that i might make a orphan out of some poor child after this battle.

"monsters like you don't dezerve to live, tearing families appart!" he shouted. " you hypocrite! you dont know anything!" i shouted back. i knew i couldn't beat him if i kept on blocking. i needed to do something because i could feel my strenght draining.i figured i had to surprize my opponent. i jumped up and stabbed him quikly as manny times as i could.
The man fell on his back with a loud thud. He was definitely dead but I wasn't done yet. I kept stabbing him in a blind rage. Until a big Blue kagune that looked like a wing blocked my attacks. I looked behind me it was Makoto. "Thats enough, friend." I wanted to reply but my vision was getting blurry. I stumbled and slowly lost consciousness.