Chapter Three: Encountered

Sombody knocked on the door.
"Ill get it." My dad said as he walked to the door.
"Hello."
"Hello mr.hiramo"a male voice said.
"Oh your ccg member , any thing dangerous your warning me about, officer?"my father asked."I think you already know why where here, ghoul surrender and come quietly or else well take messures."

"Katsuo! Hey katsuo! Quit falling asleep during class!" My teacher said."Sorry..." I replied.
I wasn't sorry any ways,Ghouls have no future afther all.

~~~a few hours later~~~

I was walking home. two ccg investigators walked by.
Guess they are a replacement for the two i killed. Geez there is no end to the doves, ay?.I was so lost in thought i bumped in to someone knocking him over."Oh, im sorry!"
He smelled a bit wierd.
Where did i smell this before?!i thought."I-its fine".he replied.I lookt at him. He had black hair and wore an eye patch."Here let me help you." I said as i helped him picking up his books."Thank you."

after that i continued my walk home and thought: he realy did smell wierd he smelled like a ghoul and a human at the same time. but How?! I went to Anteiku and bought a coffe to go. I ignored touka and left the store.

~~~a few hours later~~~

I finaly finished my homework.
I stood up from my chair and let my self fall on to my bed.It was almoost 23:00.Guess im gonna take a hour sleep before hunting. I got comfy in my bed and fell asleep.
[Dream]
My dad took out his kagune, it was a blue flat tentacle like kagune covering his right arm. "Ayume, take katsuo and run!" He exlcaimed while holding back a quiniqe.

Eep!eep!eep!
I woke up half asleep.
I went out of my bed and shut off my alarm clock, put on my clothes and mask and went out.Time to hunt.
I jumped over the roof tops looking for a prey i was also being cautious for ccg investigator traps like last time.I wont fall for it again...
I finally found a prey, it was a woman dressed in a white coat she was walking down an alley.I jumped down and she screamed in horror.
"Dont even try, running wont help you unless you want to turn your coat red." She tried to run anyways but i cut her leg making her fall.

"i apologize for having to kill you but as an act of mercy ill ask you this one last qeustion: Any last words, miss?"
"No please , i dont want it  to end like  like this!"
I stabbed her with my kagune making her white coat turn red as i promissed her before . blood spatterd over the dark allyway.
I dragged her away and started eating, i also stole her money since she wouldn't need it any more anyways. i regretted forgetting my notebook.
After that i made my way back home.

I walked into my room knocked on the wall wich opened the hidden closet.
I unlocked the closet and picked up my 'note of last words' i picked a new page and wrote:

05-06-2016.
Unnamed female roughly 20 years old:

'No please , i dont want it to end like like this!'

After that i closed the note put it back and locked, closed, and hid the closet once again.