chapter two: a fraction of the past.

CCG AGENT HARU P.O.V

"sir! I have the reports on gass mask you requested.""Thanks , Nami" i replied.Gas mask huh, lets see.

Report:
Apears to be a male two eyed ghoul most likely to be 16 or 17 years old.
He has a koukaku kagune he uses as blades covering his arms , however this is not confirmed.
His victims are never totally eaten ,it always leaves half the body behind.
His victims are random and dont seem to have any patern. It also appears he likes to fight with ccg members most of the time leaving the ccg members decapitaded.
Has beem very active in the 10th ward. but has also been spotted in the 20th ward.

"Quite a report this is, guess we ll just have to investigate more for now."i said.
"how can you say that!? More people will die if we wdon't do anything!!"nami exclaimed in disbelief.
"you just graduated the academy didn't you? alow me to explain it hten: We dont know in wich ward gas mask attacks most often , we can't catch or kill him like that, so the best is to just investigate more. Understood?"i replied.
"A-aye."nami replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
KATSUO'S P.O.V

the house was burning . i heard loud shouting and kagune crashng in to eachother in the back ground.my vizion became more clear. my mom was right in front of me.She told me it was going to be okay. she was crying. Suddenly a blue kagune sliced through her chest. Blood spattered right out of her and on to my face.R-run!she exclaimed while couching up blood.

"aaaaahhh!!"i screamed .I woke up in shock."Geez! Not another night mare again...."i lookt at my alarm clock. It was 03:00am. I sighed rolled over and went back to sleep.

(Some time later)
Beep! beep! beep!
I ignored the urge to smash my alarm clock to pieces. I thought about the dream i had.
Beeb!beeb!beeb!
I want to know more about that night yet my brain keeps it hidden, oh good riddance...
I punched the wall iout of frustration.
"Damn !" I mumbled.
Beeb!beeb!beeb!"hey! Carfull with our house ! I dont want you to break any thing!" I heard my uncle shout from down stairs.Beeb!beeb!beeb!
"Im sorry!" I said.

Beeb! Beeb! Be-
I got up and shut the alarm off.
I stretched.
i walked to my closet and picked some clothes wich i put on ( a dark blue hoodie , jeans and every day sneakers) i packed my bag for today.
I went downstairs to the bathroom. I lookt at the mirror.

*Flashback*

I was running as fast as i could.
Faster! Faster! I was so scared.
I heard loud shooting  in the back ground.

"Katsuo?" My uncle asked.
I was taken back to reality once again.
"Yes?"
"Are you okay?"he asked in concern.
"Yeah im fine, just had a night mare last night. Nothing special."i replied. A few moments later i finished and went down stairs. I put on my jacket and waved my uncle good bye. I walked to school still half asleep. Geez i should have eaten him whole. Im a wreck right now. Guess ill hunt again tonight. i thought. I smelled someone behind me.

"hey, katsuo right?" The person asked
I turrned around, a guy around the same age was standing in front of me he had blue hair and a somewhat pale skin."yeah." I replied.
"I saw you in class earlier and i just wanted to say: hello, im makoto."I shook his hand."Nice to meet you, Makoto."i said with a smile.