Chapter Fourteen: a red dragon

I opened the door and went outside. I closed it behind me and climbed up to the nearest wall. I soon reached the roof of that building. I put on my mask carefully. I ran and jumped over the roof's ever so silently. I searched for a prey for a while. Until i finally heard footsteps coming from another alley near by. I once again approached carefully and silently.I peeked over the edge of the roof again. My target apeared to be a female who lookt like she was not older than twenty. She seemed to be in a hurry. So i had to act quickly since it was running out of time already, it was almost morning. i felt verry tired since i had not slep the entire night. guess ill just skip school for today...  I jumped down from the roof and landed right behind her. i put my hand on her mouth before she could scream. i activated my kagune and held it agains her throat. "i apologize for having to take your life but as an act of mercy ill ask you one last question: any last words." i said as i slowly took my hand away from her mouth. "get away from me you m-" i cut her throat before she could finish. "i hate being called a  monster..."

i was about to cut one of the arms from the corpse for Torra when i suddenly  heard footsteps coming from behind. Quikly after that i felt a sharp thing cutting my back. The pain was intense. i yelled in pain as it send me flying making me crash into a wall a few foot further. I slowly stood up and whiped the blood from my mouth. I could feel my back stinging like crazy. I now fully activated my kagune. I turned around. "what the hell was that?" I said slowly. I noticed that half my cloak was gone. They just cut all i had left from my dad in half! Okay now im pissed off!

"Im only doing whats natural since you killed my underlings and made off with our prey, you're going to have to pay in blood now." A deep and cold male voice said. The man was huge and verry muscular he wore a black tuxedo and a blank mask with a animal like claw scratch on it. His kagune came from his shoulder , it curled around his arm like a rope and It was red and purple of colour. "Im not paying anything back to people who tried to kill a friend!" I shouted at him . "why must you make this harder than this already is?.." The man replied in a calm way while he slinged his kagune at me. I blocked him while he kept swinging. I wanted to get closer to him to attack him but he was really fast. his kagune was red and it looked like a rope with a sharp diamond shaped end. damn i've never seen any one who's this fast... i felt like was weaker since i hadn't eaten in a while. i could feel it in my stomach. i can't lose...i thought as i kept blocking his attacks. i knew i couldn't keep blocking for ever.

I noticed something red passing me quikly. But i didn't focus on it since i was to bussy blocking those attacks. If only i could get closer!
Suddenly the attacks stopped. i heard the man cursing loudly. I took my kagune out of my sight to see what it was. To my surprise i saw another ghoul attacking the man. The ghoul was dressed in a red hoodie and pants he walked on bare foot and wore a red dragon mask. He had a tail like kagune that was red and verry long it had a lot of spikes on it. "now i see what took you so long! lets take this guy down together" He said while jumping around the man and attacking him. I recognised that voice on the spot.