chapter 17: the power of grief

(Chapter MAYOR under construction)

every sound started to fade. i saw Torra rush towards me. my vision started to fade as well. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer the only thing that didnt fade was the pain in my back. i felt the blood drip down my back.. Damn it, i shouldnt have over done it...

{MAKOTO'S POINT OF VIEW.}

"Hey Katsuo! stay with me!"

( below this is the old chapter, the stroy will roughly follow the same events but written differently. thank you for understanding.)

I could hear people screaming, crying and shouting when i was slowly losing my consciousness. My back was hurting like never before. Atleast i got my revenge. I thought as every sound started to fade.my vision started to fade as well. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, i had eaten to less , so i should not have gone all out. I felt some one grabbing me by the shoulders but that feeling faded as well.

{MAKOTO'S POINT OF VIEW.}

"Come on Katsuo, stay with me! Its over we won! " i grabbed him by the shoulders and started shaking him.
"What are you doing!?" Torra shouted at me. "Well do you have any better ideas?! His consciousness is fading more and more every second!"
"But you shouldn't be shaking him, what if his wound gets worse!"
She rushed towards me and pushed me over, at that moment more ccg stormed in. I saw a ccg agent pointing their weapon at Torra and Katsuo. i activated my kagune as fast as i could but i didn't notice yume rushing towards them too until it was to late.
Yume jumped right inbetween them at the moment the ccg agent launched his attack and impaled yume.
i reached out my hand.
"YUME!" I shouted in disbelief.
"Target 3 eliminated " The ccg agent said into his microphone. "Copy"

Torra s point of view.

I droped down and started crying.
I wanted to shout thousands of words but none came.
I activated my. kagune six white tails came out of my lower back. I was ready to launch my attack but i noticed a flash of blue and fell onto my back by the immense blow of wind it caused. When i got back up i saw something i had never expected. I saw makoto standing right infront of katsuo and yume . his kagune was activated but it was diffrent somehow, instead of his regular kagune two giant blue bird wings where there to replace it. His mask was also missing. He was holding the ccg agent up with one hand but he wasnt looking him in the face. He activated his normal kagune and stabed the person in the stomach. "That was for yume!"

The rest of the ccg agents now all rushed to makoto but the could not land even a single blow as makoto swung his wings around like a razor and cut all the ccg agents in half.
My kagune dissolved, i felt some kind of déjà vu. Every one was looking at makoto. I never knew he was that powerfull. I realised katsuo was still in possible life danger. What where we going to do? We had no place to hide anymore. I paniced while sitting there in silence. I felt a hand on my back. I looked up it was aka's. "Come on,lets get outa here." He said. But i didn't move a inch.

Katsuo's point of view while dreaming.

I lookt up above me, it was raining. I could see a few buildings.i gues dozed off while hunting again. Suddenly a girl was right standing infront of me and looking down on me.
I realized that i was laying on my back.
I lookt up to spot the girls face. Maby i had seen her before? She had bright blue hair, i couldn't see her face though. It was covered in some sort of shadow, the only thing i could see was one glowing red eye. She was a one eyed for sure. Sudenly all kinds of red flowers started to grow all around me. I tried to get up but i couldn't move. "Who are you?!" I shouted.
She did not reply. Instead she activated her kagune, the kagune lookt similar to Tauka's but it was bright pink instead. I finnaly managed to get up and could finally see why i couldn't see her face she was wearing a mask.