chapter one : a new start

Today was my first day at a new school because.... Lets just say the last one didn't go that well. I stood infront of the door of the class room.I went in."Ah, welcome." The teacher said.
I walked into the class room.
I smelled something inhuman but i didn't mind. Ghouls are so common these days. its not like they are going to kill or attack me in the middle of the class room anyway. I thought.I spotted the inhuman. She was sitting in the back off the class.She had short purple hair.She was staring at me. but so was the whole class, i was a new student afther all. but she wasnt the only one emitting a inhuman smell.

"Please introduce yourself". The teacher said.
"Aye." I replied.
"My name is katsuo hirako, nice to meet you."i said."Alright katsuo, take a seat." The teacher told me.
I took a seat at the back of the class. At the oposit corner from the ghoul-girl.
i looked at her and she quikly looked away.

A few hours later i walked my way back home.Sudenly i smelled something familiar!Another ghoul!
I turned around it was the purple haired girl again."Why are you following me?" I asked. i felt really tirred."Who are you?" She asked.
"Im katsuo, didn't you hear me back in school?"i replied."No, who are you realy?"
"Well, first of all thats rude, but let me put it like this : Are you a ghoul?"i asked her in responce.
No one can hear us here down this alley anyway. I thought
"What if i where,now who are you!?" She replied.
"I know your a ghoul i can smell it...
And im another ghoul aswell ofcourse, dont worry im not here to cause any trouble."i replied calmly.She lookt at me and narowed her eyes."Whats your name?" i asked curiously.
"Touka" she replied.

"Nice meeting you touka, but i really need to go now, im tirred."i said and walked futher."fine, i have to go to work anyways."she replied.

I walked back home for now. i felt so tirred.
On my way home i stopped at a restaurant called 'Anteiku' maybe they have some good coffee.I smelled a familiar smel up here but also a lot of other ghouls, but one stood out above all
Whats that smell!? It smels like a human yet a ghoul... I thought.
I had never even thought that i would smell such a thing. The smell became stronger.I lookt up .
It was a black haired guy of about the same age as me.
"W-would you like to order anyting, sir" he asked." A regular back coffee please." i replied.      Who are you?i thought as he walked away.
He later came back to me with the coffee. I paid right away.I drank the coffee.

This tastes better than expected!finnaly coffee that does taste better! Afther i finished i made my way to the exit.On my way to the exit i saw someone familiar.It was touka.so this is where she worked. i thought. I went around the corner of the street, my house wasn't that much further away.
I lived with my uncle since my parrents died. We had moved a lot. I never concidered any house my home anymore. My uncle was a ghoul too ofcourse, the infamous 'death boar' as he called him self.I unlocked the front door and stepped in, hung my jacket on the wardrobe and closed the front door.

I heard the a news report blaring:" gass mask has stricken once again! In the 20th ward this time. The following people died in the attack: Goshi Akoturo and Akatsuki Manhora, bofe ghoul investigators.And a man named Kenji Hotaru is still missing. Rumors say that-" .my uncle shut of the tv and turned arround."Went out hunting again, katsuo?" My uncle asked."yeah, i almost got caught."i replied. "you should be more carefull next time." my uncle suggested.