30

The next couple of days with me and Santana have been amazing, I feel like we're growing stronger and stronger by the second. It's like we're a couple because we haven't left each other's side and just the way that we look each other I mean, I can't stop the look of admiration on my face whenever I look at her because she's so beautiful and amazing.

But at the back of my mind is that I leave in 5 days. I have to leave Santana behind and it's going to break mine and her heart. My pop and Olivia, it's like… I can't even explain how hard it's going to be but, I have a duty and I know it has to be done. My pop has to work which is a bit shitty because it would be nice for me to spend some time with him but it's not the end of the world.

A smile appears on my face when this idea appears in my head and it's amazing. I want to spend time with Olivia and Santana so why not all of us together? Now that I think about it, it would be best if Santana and Olivia try to become friends so when I'm gone they have someone to lean on and talk to you know? Withdrawing my phone, I don't even have to scroll down my contact list because Santana is at the top ranking number one. I press call and hold the iPhone to my ear, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hey Britt" She says and I grin, just hearing her voice makes me so fucking happy.

"Hey San, how are you?" I ask with a grin and hear her let out a happy sigh.

"Great now that I've heard your voice" She charms and I roll my eyes playfully, it's cheesy but so cute because it's coming from her. I let out a laugh in response and pull on the lead to Charlie as I walk her down the park. I thought it would be nice for me to talk Charlie out for a walk considering I haven't really walked her in a while and I could use some fresh air.

"What are you doing today?" I ask as Charlie sniffs around the leaves probably hoping to find some left over food that she could nibble on. I hear Santana let out a thinking hum and I smile, waiting for her reply.

"My schedule is free, what do you have in mind?" She husks out and I swallow, now is not the time for her sexy voice. Don't get me wrong sex with Santana is amazing but I don't want this relationship to be based around sex. I want to wine and dine her, show her that she deserves to be treated with love and respect.

"Not what you're thinking" I chuckle and hear a little laugh on the line "How about a shopping trip?" I propose and hear a little excited squeal making me chuckle. "Is that a yes?" I ask

"Uh hell yes! I haven't been shopping in a while and with you. Oh my god it will be like old times when we used to go to Lima mall after school" She happily sighs and I grin, exactly like the old times.

"Awesome, well I'm just out walking Charlie so I'll come and pick you up in about an hour after I've got changed and everything" I tell the love of my life who hums happily into the phone.

"That's fine Britt, oh Brittany?" She asks and I raise my eyebrows.

"Yeah?"

"I can't wait to see you"

A bashful smile appears on my face because I only saw Santana yesterday but I feel exactly the same. Like I miss her all the fucking time and when I see her it just makes my day and lightens my world.

"I can't wait to see you too"

After that we hang up and I jog back home with Charlie running by my side with her tongue flapping out of her mouth and her fur flowing in the wind. It looks like some hair commercial but for dogs. When I arrive home I look back at my phone and contemplate my other idea. Should I ring Olivia and ask her to come along? I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks and I do miss her, I think Santana would understand, But also I want them to get along.