20

Waking up in a cold sweat is never fun, hell sometimes waking up isn't fun. Throwing the covers off me, I stand up and grimace tiredly as my pyjamas cling to my soaked body making me incredibly uncomfortable. It's like when it's a really hot night and you wake up the next morning all sweaty and horrible. I hate it. Zombie like, I stagger into the bathroom and lean over the faucet, cupping my hands under the running tap and splashing my face with cold water. It always does it. I blink a couple of times and go to look at myself in the mirror but there isn't one, you know why? Because I smashed it on my first day back. Stripping of my damp clothes, I get into the shower and shiver when the cold water splatters all over my body. It's not like I'm not used to it so I don't like jump away. It's surprisingly refreshing in the morning, it really wakes me up.

Shutting my eyes, I sigh under the hot stream of water that hits my face. One thing I don't miss about being back there is the showers, I actually get to bathe in hot water and not freezing cold. Bending down a little, I grab my cherry shower gel and squirt a generous amount into the palm of my hand before rubbing it all over my body, shivering a little at the coldness from the gel. I love this gel, it smells so good and I know Santana loves it too. Santana. I can't believe we kissed, I mean I don't know what came over me. I thought she was going to slap me or push me away but she kissed me! That's got to say something right? Thinking of her soft plump lips sends heat through my body and down to the junction between my legs. I slide my hand down my abs towards my dick that responds to my touch. It's been awhile since I've you know, jerked off, I feel like it's weird doing it in my own home. Stupid right? Normally I'm surrounded by 3 or 4 other guys in a tent and I don't have no qualms about busting one off into a Gatorade bottle whilst they're sleeping from exhaustion, but here where my pop is like a door away from me, Nah.

Then again I'm in the shower with the door closed and my pop's fast asleep. Grasping my shaft, I buck my hips forward a little and slowly shut my eyes making small strokes to begin with. Having my eyes closed a memory of the one and only Santana Lopez crosses my mind. I shake my head, trying to rid the image of her squeezable ass and those gorgeous gorgeous breasts. Ugh shit. I groan as my pace increases, pumping vigorously whilst circling the head of my cock coated in pre cum.

"Mmm Fuck" I moan out, my hand closing into a fist to get more friction as I thrust my hips forward at an unbelievable speed. This is wrong, I shouldn't be jerking off to Santana. Shaking my head, I slower my strokes and try to think about something else. Nothing can compare to Santana though. Ooh wait, Megan fox! Slapping a hand against the glass door, I duck my head to watch my ministrations and picture a very naked Megan Fox spread out on my bed with her legs parted and her pussy dripping. Biting my lip, I rapidly pump my cock dying for release. Suddenly Megan's face morphs into Santana's and I groan when my cock jumps and I feel the familiar tight coil in my stomach.

"O-oh F-fu" I choke out the picture vivid in my imagination before it's replaced with a white burning sensation that has me moaning into the stream of water. The pulse in my cock thuds and all it takes is a couple more strokes from my hand before I'm coming undone and squirting thick ropes of milky white cum all over the shower tiles. My mouth drops and my back arches as I slow my strokes and empty myself, not giving a care in the world that there is cum everywhere. Falling back into the door, I squeeze my eyes shut and let out a choked breath as I let go of my sticky dick. Holy shit that was one of the best orgasms I've had in a while. Inhaling sharply, I look around and see my cum slowly dripping down the tiles. I grab the shower nozzle and wash it all off before deciding to get washed all over again.

About 30 minutes later I'm all showered, dressed and feeling very content. Picking up Charlie's bowl, I pour some dog biscuits and mix it with some food before placing it back down, grinning when she bounces along and licks my hand. Leaning on the counter, I withdraw my phone and check to see that the time is 8:30. It's too early to go to Santana's yet, the less time I spend with her Ma the better, and I've got nothing else to do. I wonder what time Olivia's shift starts?