Chapter 10 - Intermediate Saber Trials

Playlist:

❶ "Jessica's Theme"—The Man from Snowy River OST

❷ "Rogue One"—Rogue One OST

⊘ Silence

❸ "Holmes and Elizabeth"—Young Sherlock Holmes OST

❶ A week later, Naluma peered out the window of the electronics lab, monitoring the Millennium Falcon as it landed

❶ A week later, Naluma peered out the window of the electronics lab, monitoring the Millennium Falcon as it landed. When Luke's Force-signature grazed Naluma's cheek from the distant freighter, she couldn't contain an anxious smile.

Pepin caught Master Fau's smile and whispered to Canoord, "Master Luke's back."

"How do you know? I can't feel him," Canoord said trying to look out the window.

"I can't either, but look at Master Naluma's face." Pepin pointed at the Jedi Master whose eyes were focused on the Falcon. "I think they're using mindspeech."

"Well, maybe she'll be a little easier on us now."

Pepin and Canoord chattered at the back of the room. Naluma coursed around the class, observing the Padawan working on their assignments. She hushed the pair when passing, but her gaze remained drawn outside to the landing pad.

Naluma.

Welcome home. A dreamy smile blazed across her face. I didn't expect you on the Falcon.

We've got a fast turn-around. Only half of the shipment fit. Need some help.

On it. Naluma said, "Class, secure your stations. Shipment to unload on the double."

When they boarded the Falcon, Master Skywalker was unfastening the last cable that secured the cargo crates to the bunks and gear units

When they boarded the Falcon, Master Skywalker was unfastening the last cable that secured the cargo crates to the bunks and gear units. While the others grabbed crates, Ben looked around the Falcon. His Force-signature broadcasted that he was searching for something familiar, something of home. A pang shot through Naluma's heart for a moment.

Han barreled around the corner from the cockpit and stopped when he saw his son. Ben looked at him, for the first time not glaring or running away. "Hi, Ben."