Chapter 1 - Honeymoon

Playlist:

❶ "Jessica's Theme"—The Man from Snowy River OST

⊘ Silence

❷ "Marion's Theme"—Raiders of the Lost Ark OST

❶ Resting on his elbow, Luke Skywalker gazed at his new wife, Naluma Fau, running his hand down her arm until she awoke

❶ Resting on his elbow, Luke Skywalker gazed at his new wife, Naluma Fau, running his hand down her arm until she awoke. Her smooth, olive-toned skin gave way under his gentle touch.

As she shook her long, black hair to the side, she mumbled, "Good morning, my love."

Luke straddled her legs, resting his elbows on either side of her face as he kissed her. His toned muscles flexed under his pale skin. "Good morning," he whispered in her ear, blowing softly. "Last night ... I can't even begin to describe it." He still was unsure if it were a dream or not.

He rubbed his nose with hers before she reached behind his head, pulling his lips to her mouth again.

"Yeah, you are certainly full of surprises."  

Luke blushed at the compliment, grateful for the warm glow that raced to his wife's cheeks, too. He ran his hand through her hair, running his fingers through the silky tresses. They luxuriated in their strengthened Force-bond, the energy that fluxed between them in vibrant tendrils.

Naluma cradled his cheek and pressed her lips to Luke's. His mouth searched her feelings with the kiss, their Force-bond flaring.

She gasped for breath. He pressed his lips against hers, bruising them. His left hand worked its way into her hair once again, caressing her scalp. He ran his lips down her neck, causing her to arch her back and expel a slight moan.

Naluma stroked his chest, palpating the rigid muscles. "Well, I know one thing."

"What?" Luke grazed her smooth cheek before tracing the scar above her eyebrow. He brushed his fingertips across her collarbone, eliciting a slight moan from her.

"Master Simikarty never experienced the way our Force-bond is attenuating, or else he would have ordered all the Jedi to marry each other."

Luke laughed. "I think you may be right. Just think, we'd have a whole bunch more Padaw—" 

Abruptly, he rolled off her and stared at the wrought-iron chandelier that hung from the dark-beamed ceiling. "Naluma, we probably should have talked about this before last night|. . ."

"Hmm?" She turned to him, resting her head on her right hand and stroking his chest with her left.

"Well, it might be something we can't do anything about at this point anyway . . ." Luke gave her an unsure smile. "How do you feel about children?"

Naluma hid her face, but she smiled at his query. "Hasn't been a question I've wanted to think about in a long time."

Luke's face sunk as he shook his head. "I'm sorry. I should have asked before."