~Chapter 27~

"So, where are we going again?"

"I'm just taking you to places that may be helpful towards you in the future."

"Hey, Michelle."

"Yes darling?"

"You said my friends are here right? But they're different. What does that mean."

"I'm saying that in this world, everybody, including you, is here but different. They're like, how can I say it, your doppelganger."

"So even you and Mavis are in earth right now?"

"Yes."

"Since earth has its own name, what about your dimension?"

"It's called Acraria ."

"Acraria? That's a nice name."

"It's not just a name, it's like an emblem. Do you remember the day you got pulled into the aquarium? That could happen anywhere with fresh water. There are even portals located in some beaches that has fresh water."

"So is this place like an aquarium or something?"

"You might find out soon enough."

Both Lucy and Michelle stopped walking as they saw a huge blue barrier enveloping a city. An underwater city.

"This is Acraria's Capital City, Oshiana."

"Like an ocean?"

"Like an ocean.Let's go."

Both of the blondes walked through the barrier and immediately, Lucy felt like she was as light as a feather and her hair floated up, just like she was underwater.

"This place is made out of special water, a water that you can breathe into. This is the home to many sea life, including mermaids."

"Mermaids? In earth mermaids were known as a mythical creature. Nobody really saw them."

"Well then, they're origin came from here."

Oshiana truly was just like an ocean. Many fishes were swimming by, but these were huge ones that would usually be really small in earth. The city were filled with mermaids and mermans it made both Michelle and Lucy stand out alot.

"Now many mermaids would get freaked out if they saw humans because of what happened in the past so we best go get a fake tail for ourselves."

"This is just like that barbie movie!"

"Barbie?"

"Nothing."

"Anyways follow me, and try not to get spotted."

As both of them sneakily swam behind the bushes, Lucy saw someone familiar. Someone with red scarlet hair.

"Erza! Oh my go-"

"No Lucy! We really can't be spotted right now. I'm assuming that's your friend but she's a castle guard. You can see her sword emblem on her arm. That's how you know that they are guards."

"But, she's my friend. I gotta go ask her-"

"Lucy, darling. These people here who were your friends, don't know you. So it's for your own good if you do not try to remind them of their earth self. They're not exactly your friends."

Lucy stared back at the red haired warrior who was currently watching her surrounding attentively. Just like her Erza. She really had the urge to run there and give her friends a hug but, she'd rather not lose her life.

"Let's go."

Hey guys I'm backkkk. Sorry for the long wait but I'm going to start on focusing on this book and my other one ( pls go check it out) from now on!