~CHAPTER 11~

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not updating for so long but i was really busy with my new story and so far it is doing fine but today I am gonna update a story that most of you wanted.A lot of you guys voted for this couple so i am gonna make it up to you. It is NALU!!!!!! and also please vote for the couples that you want. I will probably do 3 to 4 more entries for you guys to choose which couple you want. Now let us start the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV

" Ohayo Wendy-chan!" I shouted to the young bluenette. Wendy is the new transfer student in Fairy Tail Academy. She is one year younger than me. She arrived to this town 3 days ago. Her old school namely Cait Shelter was closed down because of some circumstances. The poor sweet girl shoudn't be deserving this. She is the most prettiest and sweetest little girl i have ever met. Romeo probably has his eyes on her hehehehe .

" Ohayo Lucy-san. Thank You for touring me through the whole academy yesterday" she said bowing.

"No need to be formal and no problem. I'm always happy to help!" She said giving my sweetest smile.

Normal POV

We walked down the halls to our respective classes. I escorted Wendy to her class and left with a goodbye. I rushed to my classroom as I was almost late for Humanities.

While I was rushing, I axcidentally bumped into someone along the way.

"Oww.... Im sorry are you okay?" I asked while trying to stand up *keyword: trying.

"Im okay here let me help you up." That voice seems familiar somehow. I looked up to see Natsu giving his signature toothy gtin. But he was blushing.

"Thanks. Natsu. By the way you're in the same class as me for Humanities right?" I asked him.

"Yeah we could walk there together if you want. But we gotta hurry if not Mrs Mira is gonna show her inner demon" we bothe shuddered at the thought of her.

"Ok. Come on" we rushed again to the respective classroom and slammed the door open. Oh shit.

"Where have you two been?" Mrs Mira asked with an pretty yet evil smile.

"U-uh we.... bumped into each othwr and Lucy injured her leg!" Natsu exclaimed making a excuse to get them out of the mess especially when everyone was looking.

"What do you m- Owww!" Lucy was cut short when Natsu stepped on her leg painfully hard an hold her like she was really injured. "Y-yeah and h-he had to help me walk to the class." Lucy tried to act like she really was injured. . . . Although Natsu just did it.

"Oh my. Are you okay? Natsu please help her into the school infirmary and come back to class at once understand? Or else you will have two weeks of detention" she said sweetly. Except the last part.

Natsu and Lucy scrambled out of the classroom and walked through the empty halls quietly.

"You owe me one. I saved our lives back there." Natsu said.

"I already. By letting you step on my leg" She fought back.

"Gomen gomen" they continued walking until they reached the front doors of the infirmary and slide the door open quietly.

Natsu helped Lucy onto the bed and he sat beside her looking at her like it was the end of the world. On the other hand Lucy was feeling uncomfortable under his gaze.

"You gotta get back to the class before she kills you"

"Nah. I'll stay in here for a while till you fall asleep. I'll go back after that"

"Suit yourself" I shifted into a comfortable spot and rest my head on the pillow. Slowly, I let the darkness overtake me.

Natsu POV

Wow. She looks like an angel when she's asleep. Usually I thouggt that girls look like a gorilla when they are asleep. But she looks so perfect.

I know that I look like a pervert but the sight was breathtaking.

I broke out on my train of thoughts and stood up quietly and tip toed to the door from waking up the sleeping beauty. I opened the door ever so slowly and slid past it.

I rushed to the classroom and apologize to Mrs Mira before walking to my seat.

Halfway through the lesson. I felt a paper ball thrown on the back of my head.

I looked behund me and saw Lissana smiling seductively at me. Confused, I opened the paper ball to see a neat handwriting on it.

'Meet me outide school after class
Lissana.

I turned back and nod to her.