~SPECIAL CHAPTER~

Yo minna! Today is goin to be an unexpected chapter. You wanna know why? Drum roll please!!. . .. . .. THIS IS GONNA BE A ZERLU CHAPTER. And I know that Zerlu is not included in this story but it is made specially for thise readers who likes Zerlu. So I'm makin one and I have gotten an interest in Zerlu so yeah. Now on with the story!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lucy POV

I looked through my photo album. Memories of me and my parents having a good time in paris. I smiled and felt tears collecting to the brim of my eyes. After they passed away I had a hard life with only Virgo and the mansion to stay in. Until I abandoned it because of him.

The mix of happiness and sadness was suddenly changed into a feeling of anger. I loved him and yet he used me. I decided to go back to the mansion considering that I have not seen it for 4 years.

I packed all my stuff that I nedd to use and changed into a short and casual dress so that I won't look to fit in the mansion and not to look too unusual in the town.

Normal POV

She took in a deep breath and left the apartment. She walked in an uncomfortable manner towards the train station as she saw many bous looking at her from top to toe. Once she reached the train station, she walked to the counter and bought the ticket.

A few minutes later the train arrived and she entered and blah blah blah........ when she reached the mansion, she saw a figure.

"Mornin' Lucy. . . . . Long time no see" a dark figure appeared.

Lucy's eyes widened as she saw a man that was awfully familiar to her. He was wearing a black coat and something white that is hanging around him.

"Zeref. . . . . . "Lucy whispered with her eyes still shaped like a pair of sauce pan." Why are you still. . . . . ."

"Here? Hah I don't have anywhere else to go. And I used to live here with my beautiful princess. .. . . . Who betrayed me and her family and ran away." He said glaring at her.

"You're the one who betrayed me. You tried to kill my family just for the money and I witnessed your cruel hands abdupting my parents!" She shouted. Tears forming in her eyes.

"It was for our sake. I love you so much I would do anything to be with you. And for you to be with me. Only me." He said. While smiling creepily at her.

She started to step back slowly. And started to collect her pace when she saw Zeref walking towards her. She turned and ran as fast as she could but found herself in a dead end.

She turned around to see Zeref right in front of her nearly 1 inches away.

"Give up my princess? You will be mine." He lifted up my chin and smashed his lips on me.

My eyes widened and I tried to struggle under his hold. He was to strong and I found it hard to resist.

I soon melted into the kiss and gave him access for his tongue. As they parted, Lucy suddenly was brought back to reality and pushed him with much more force than before considering that her first kiss was stolen.( btw this is not part of the main story)

She ran all the way to the train station as fast as she could and was relieved when she saw that it was crowded so Zeref won't find her so easily. The train arrived soon and I entered the train awaiting to reach home.

What is up with him? First he broke up with me and now his coming back for me like i was the one who abandoned him! I seethed with anger but realized that i have finally reached magnolia. I walked all the way home and dropped down onto the bed. today was a long day.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Finally! God thar was exhausting! Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter!
Ja ne~!