~CHAPTER 8~

Is that how you spell his name? T~T Mehh nvm. Anyways hi guys im making this chp a story about
.

.

.

.

.

.
You'll find out later. Ehehe.
Let's start bcus I got not much time left!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Normal POV

It was a normal day. Lucy was making her way to school. When she reached her school she saw rogue. So you know the usual thing the cheerful teenager would do is to run up to him and greet.

"Rogue-san!! ( yes I forgot to put the -san after his name. I will do the same for sting and jellal. And -kun for gajeel just in case)
Ohayo!"

She ran up to him and when she was mere fit apart she accidentally tripped.' Oh shit ' . Lucy thought. She closed her eyes to await the impact but to her surprise she didn't feel any impact just a pair of strong arms holding her waist.

She looked up and saw rogue blushing furiously but his eyes also hold a look of worried.

"A-are y-you ok?"he stuttered while helping me back to my feet.

"Yeah... come on let's go to class."
He nodded and they walked to class quietly. When lucy opened the classroom door she saw her bestfriend levy and gajeel talking to eachother. Yeah somehow that guy got transferred into our class...

I went to sit in front the two couples and stared out the window.

After a few minutes of waiting mr. Clive came in and the classroom silence from his presents.

He cleared his throat and..." WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT HERE SO GIVE HIM A WARM WELCOME!!!" He cheered as we winced from his shouting.

"No need to shout man !!" Cana alberona shouted across the classroom.

I guess I forgot to introduce her to you. She is mr. Clive's daughter. They dont seem to look alike. She is a heavy drinker but got beaten by her rival. You know who im talkin' bout. BACCHUS. He is the world's famous heavy drinker of course and also guildart's bestfriend's son. Anyway let's get back to the story.....

"Sorry honeyyy~ he said sweetly. Yep... that's how he treat her daughter.... bleghhh.

"Stop calling me thattt!" Cana said half drunk.

"~_~ . Anyway mr.laytes you may come in." He said.

"Yo minna I am hibiki laytes. Please take care of me especially the ladies." He purred for the last sentnce.

All the girls in the class litterally fainted with hearts in their eyes except for erza,levy and lucy. Cana fainted because of booze.

Hibiki looked around and surprisingly stared at lucy. Although she never payed attention to it.

Hibiki POV

Wow that girl looks so hot! Her sun-kissed, her plump-pink lips and her big brown orbs! Im in loveeee!!!>^< Not that playboy love but the thing you called 'love at first sight'. She is just so breath-taking.

"Now Hibiki you may sit ...." pls say beside her! PLS SAID BESIDE HER!I shout in my mind. " beside lucy" he pointed to her which I assume her name is 'lucy'. YESS!!

I glided across all the way to the back while giving the girls a seductive smile which made them faint again. I sat beside lucy and kept staring at her in awe. She looked at me and introduced herself.

"Hey hibiki. My name is Lucy Heartfilia. Nice to meet you!" She exclaimed cheerfully. Her angelic smile and voice is music to my years. I tried to keep my cool.

"Yo lucy~" I purred hoping to seduce her but instead she smiled and turn her attention to the teacher. This girl Is tougher than I thought. Intresting... this will be fun. I smirked.

To be continued. ..
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I actually tgought of making a rolu but I cant think of any so I just put a small rolu scene.