~CHAPTER 3~

Lucy POV

After school I walked back with Sting and went into my apartment and changed into a dark blue sparkly dress that reached to my thigh
And a pair of blue dangle earings and put little make up of my face for my date with jellal.

I faced the clock' its already 5 in the evening, I guess I should write my novel to buy some time' I thought. I walked to my desk and started writing.

45 minutes later( Normal POV )

Lucy turned to the clock and it was 5.45 pm I guess I should stop and continue later. Suddenly somebody knocked onto her door. She walked over to open the door and saw jellal wearing a black suit and a blue tie. "Your early"" I couldn't wait anymore and reached here earlier than expected. By the way you look very pretty in that dress" he grinned" Th-thanks" she blushed. She wore her red high heel and exited her room. Jellal offered his arm and shesnaked her hand around it.

When they walked out of her apartment she saw a limo waiting for them. Jellal being a gentleman, opened the door as she slid in followed by jellal and closed the door. They waited quitely until they reached their destination. It was on top of a hill. They enterd the restaurant. "Have you made any reservation?"a women dressed in a suit behind the counter asked "Jellal Fernandez tabke for 2 please" " Please follow me"they walked to a table that showed the whole scenery of magnolia town." Please wait for the waiter to come and order your food" they nodded and she walked away. After a while, the waiter came to their table" what would you like miss?" Only grinning at lucy and turned, stared at Jellal then turned back to lucy with a huge grin. Jellal growled a little. "I would like the shrimp pasta. Jellal?"" Same as her" the waiter walked back to the kitchen.

After a few minutes of waiting a waitress put their meal on the table as they began to eat and start theolir conversation and they laughed during the whole meal. After the meal they walked out the restaurant and entered their limo. Once they reached lucy's house she waved goodbye to jellal " Goodnight Lucy-chan" " Goodnight jellal and please call me lucy" "ok lucy"

Lucy entered her apartment and changed into her pajamas and went to bed. She slowly drifted to sleep.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Finally done! I've got nothing to say so bye.

Ja ne ~