~CHAPTER 18~

" Natsu. . . Are you sure this is right?" Gray asked getting annoyed.

"Of course it is, Ice brain! Where else would it be!" Natsu shouted.

" Geez! You know you don't need to shout at me, hot head! I'm just asking, this doesn't even look like a Halloween party themed house, or a horror house. Just a . . . . plain white house without any decorations. We're gonna be late!"

They started rambling and throwing punches. " Do I hear fighting?" Erza said turning to look at the boys with an intense glare.

She was dressing as a pirate for this years' Halloween party that is always held by the school every year in the school . Her black coat hanging around her shoulders covering her sleeveless shoulders. Her hair tied up into a high ponytail with a black bow matching the colour of her coat. Her white sleeveless shirt was wrapped around her curvaceous body showing off her cleavage. Her short blue navy skirt fitted perfectly with the top piece. A chained necklace was hanging around her neck and was tipped with a shard of an emerald.

Gray, who is as cool as ice, was dressing up the same as Erza but with less fabric. He had no shirt or any fabric on his top haf of the body showing off his well build up chest with a bandage covering above his waist. He wore black baggy pants and had a pirates' hat on.

Natsu active boy of the group was dressed as a his blue pet cat, happy. He had a jacket with cat's ears perking up. A plaster was pasted on his cheek. His scaled print scarf hung loosely around his neck. Covering the top of his white shirt which was overlapped below his 'Happy Jacket'. He wore skinny jeans that fits perfectly with the costume. In addition his jean was partly cut off on the knees area.

Wendy, the cute one, who was watching the whole scene quietly was dressed up as a cute witch. her black witchy hat was wrapped with a few chains dangling from the tip of the hat. A black ribbon was tied into a small bow around her neck. Her orange one-piece dress started up from her chest to her thighs showing a whole lot of exposed skin. A black belt was tightened around her small waist. Black gloves were wrapped on her arm like a princess's glove. Black and white stripes stocking stretches down from her feet disappearing into her pumpkin colored dress. Her black winged high heels topping the whole witchy look off.

Loke however was dressing up as a normal business men. His gingered hair was gelled up into a spiky styled hair. He wore blue sunglasses and a normal suit. Golden rings were on his pinky and ring finger for each hand. That was basically it for his costume.

And lastly the charming girl of the group, Lucy, was dressed as a pirate princess. Her blonde hair was braided up loosely. She wore a buckled up blue coat. She had an fake eye-patch covering her left eye, blocking her view. a seethed sword hung loosely on her waist as chains encircled her waist like vines. She wore brown gloves and her coat sleeve buttoned up a little to show the view of the gloves. Her white skirt swayed swiftly through the wind. She was the light that was lighting under the eyes of everyone in the group.

The group of wonderful students of Fairy Tail are now finding their way through the darkness of Halloween night. The race to victory is in a very intense state at the moment. They are currently participating in a race to find the secret spot that the school had planned the party at. Everyone from each group stretching from freshman to popular was starting to accumulate at the spot they were stuck at.

" We should probably move. I don't think this is where were supposed to be? Let's just move to quiet spot and figure out what is wrong." Erza said getting annoyed as groups continuously accumulates every few minutes.

" Erza this is probably the place. Look everyone is starting to reach the same destination we're at. Don't you think that it may be the original spot where the party is. Maybe we should investigate it before anyone has an idea that brings them to winning this race. You wouldn't want that now would you?" Lucy said confronting the red-head.

Everyone nodded with Lucy getting what she was saying. Soon Erza gave in. " Right. I guess the only thing now is to enter the house before anyone gets the chance to do so." With that, all of them headed to the front porch of the house. The old wood creaked under their heavy and light footsteps.

" Here it goes." Erza turned the doorknob slowly creating a sound that would creep everyone out. "Lets move."