~CHAPTER 20~

The mansion where they entered. Only a bit dirty and rusty in the story. Hope you enjoy it!

Erza's POV

The moment I set foot on the dusty floor, I knew something bad would happen. Planned or not. We will be in trouble soon.

The walls were wrapped with red cloth. Some parts were cut or torn. Furnitures are covered by translucent tracing papers that were as big as Elfman's muscular body. All exposed surface accumulated dust making it harder to breath In hear. I could even say that I was suffocating right now. The hallway was really dark and only had a dim light working in the middle that disperse itself into many other hallways. A look at the scenery I see before me send shivers down my spine.

I moved in for the rest to enter the mansion. Gray followed by Wendy, Natsu, Lucy and Loke entered and took in the insides as their faces revealed the same expression. Disgust and Confusion. I walked deeper down the hallway taking the whole image in. Broken glasses laid on the table and scattered around the floor worried me for some reason. Old paintings were hanging loosely on the walls. Probably faces of the owners or landlords of the mansion.

I skipped closer to the paintings, I couldn't make out who this people are or if I ever heard of them before. In fact, I never heard of this place before. I wonder how long has it been in this state. What happened to the people that used to leave here? As I passed by each painting, everyone were lacking behind, exploring every nook and cranny of the entrance. The last painting caught my eye. It was a young boy with a with a wide grin spread across his face. His cheeks made his eyes droop downwards. For some reason, he kinda resemble Headmaster Makarov. But a little chubbier.

As I was admiring the painting, I saw a flash of movement at the corner of my eye. My heart started accelerating. I took a stance, facing towards the area where the moving object was standing. Without noticing, a hand suddenly gripped tightly on my shoulder from the back of my frozen body. My heart felt like it was about to tear through my shivering skin.

" What's wrong Erza-san? You look worried." A feminine voice soothed my hammering heart. I turned around, forcing a smile. Wendy tilt her head in confusion and worry.

"I'm alright. Just imagining things. Let's keep moving. This place doesn't feel safe." All of us gathered to the center of the various hallways. " It seems like there are one . . . two . . . three! Hallways. Perfect. Wendy is coming with me. Natsu with Gray and Lucy with Loke. Try not to damage a-ny-thing. Got it?" I glared at the two notorious boys.

"BUT I DON'T WANNA GO WITH ICE BRAIN!!!" Natsu whined.

" WHY ERZA?" Gray shouted angrily.

" Is there a problem with going together? Or would you rather want to go with me?" I said as deadly aura surrounded me making them cower in fear.

" You know what? I rather go together with Gray." Natsu forced a grin across his face and wrapped his hands around Gray. Gray who was also grinning and also wrapped his hands around Natsu's shoulder.

Loke was in the background doing a victor dance beside Lucy and grabbed her hand. Lucy on the other hand was cowering I fear of the dark hallway that she was about to enter. "We should go now. We don't want to be late for the party. Even if it's in here." Loke said enthusiastically. With that, he pulled the now screaming Lucy into a hallway, disappearing into the dark abyss, her voice echoing throughout the whole mansion.

" Let's go then." I said and moved to the second hallway where the moving object entered.

"Move it you flame breath!"

"What did you say, Ice brain?"

"Do I hear fighting?" I said as I popped out of darkness, startling the boys.

"Nothing!" Both exclaimed before running of to the third hallway.

Hey guys! I just want to thank you guys so so much for the hundred followers! This mans everything to me. Thank you for your support from the 1st chapter of this book till now! Don't forget to check out the other interesting books that I have written! Once again thank you so much guys and have a great day!