~CHAPTER 2~

I'm a little lazy today so this chapter is gonna be short a little. Now on to the chapter.

Remember that I said its gonna be a jellu chapter so yeah.

Pic. Credit to WolfieAnne not sure who that is tbh.-_-

I do not own fairy tail Hiro Mashima does.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Normal POV

~Ringggg Ringggg~

Lucy turned off her alarm and got out of bed lazily, rubbing her eyes then made her way to the bathroom to have a short soak in her bathtub.

5 minutes later

Lucy exited the bathroom with a pink towel wrapping her now exposed body. She wore her uniform and tied her hair into a side ponytail and left her apartment.

Halfway through the street a pair of arms snaked around her waist. She squeked and turned to face a now grinning bluenette.

" Jel-jellal, ughhh you scared me!"

"Hehe. Hey lucy-chan! are you free tonight?" He grinned widely.

"I don't really have anything to do. Why?"

" I was thinking if we could go out together! Since you know, I want to now you better."

"Sure. What time?"

" About 6pm? I will pick you up"

"Yeah, I'm down for that."

Lucy and Jellal walked together to school and since they are in different class for first period they parted and walked their own way to the classroom.

Lucy POV

"Hey everyone!" I greeted everyone.

" Ohayo Lu-chan!"

"Hey Levy!"

"Good morning, princess."

I looked at Loke and gave him the don't-call-me-a-princess look. Loke put up his, feigning defeat.

The classroom door opened and Mr Gildarts walked in the classroom.

" Guys today there is an announcement from the vice principle for you. You better use your ears not your mouth. The class is all yours Mira."

Then the vice principle walked in. A girl with white silver hair wearing a pink silky dress stood in front of us. She was very pretty with her big cheery smile.

"Hey everyone, today I am here to tell you that your class will have a trip to the hot springs. You will be paired up with the same gender you may choose your own partner. We will leave next week during school hours. Any questions?"

" Ms Mira, how long will the trip be?"

" It will be a 2 day 1 night trip"

"So like, what do we have to bring?"

"Just bring anything you want, necessities, phones, anything."

"I guess my work here is done please do not hesitate to ask Gildarts sensei if you need any help for the trip Gildarts and Happy sensei will escort you to the hot springs. That is all"

Then she walked out the classroom as Gildarts went in and the whole class continue the lesson as per normal.........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Done! Whoohoo it took a bout 30 minutes to finish it so yeah pls vote and follow me! I will appreciate it so much if you do!

Well withoit further a do. Part 2 will be tomorrow if your wondering. Sooo....uhmmm...

Ja ne ~ !