~SPECIAL CHAPTER~

"Hey you okay, Romeo?" He sat in front of me with his tray of food.

Me? I'm just staring out the window showing the cherry blossom trees. Ignorant to everything happening around me. I stood up.

"I'm fine." With that I walked away. Out of the cafeteria. Leaving a depressed Natsu looking down onto his plate.

It's been 1 year ever since she was gone. Why did she do that when she could ought to tell me. She was gone because of those girls. Those monsters. They hurt her. hey insulted. She stood up to them. And yet they continued. They were never scared of a soft heart like her. I knew something was wrong. And yet I didn't anything. So this is all practically my fault.

Wendy is gone all because of me. But I never lost hope. Yes, I did change my attitude a lot. I started being quiet. less eating. On depression. Never slept. I changed a lot.

"Class today we are having two new students! Girls would you like to introduce yourself?" My attention was still focused outside at the backyard. The view was not bad from up here. It's a good thing they put windows.

"Hey everybody! My name is Chelia and everything about love just musn't be ignored!" Her high pitched voice echoed through the classroom.

"Hello my name is Wendy Marvell. I used to be in this school last year. And I can see real familiar faces from this point of view." No way. . . did she just said?

I whipped my head around, adrenaline surging through my veins. There she was. Wendy Marvell. Her long blue hair never changed. Her height grew though. Still a flat chest. Kindness and determination swam across her brown orbs. But she sound and dress different. She looks more fierce. Her hair tied up into a high ponytail. Her shirt was much more revealing. Denim shorts and white sneakers with flower prints.

"You again? I thought we got rid of you last year. Here to go back to your puny life?" She said. The one that bullied her. The one that hurt her.

"Not one bit. In fact I'm here to study. That's what school is for you dumbass." Her voice was full of sarcasm. I smirked to that. My girl has grown up.

"What did you say to me?! Do you know who you are talking to?" The girl with long baby pink hair stood up.

"The girl that bullied me last year and is going to get her butt kicked by me?" Wendy crossed her arms with a smirk plastered on her face.

"How dare-"

"That's enough Cosmos! She is new in this school so treat her with some respect! Now Wendy could you seat beside. . . . Romeo. Romeo raise your hand please. Chelia please seat beside . . . Sherry." Wendy walked towards me without any hesitation. Her frown turned into a huge grin.

She set herself beside me smiling at me about to say something. Before cosmos cut her off.

"He's mine. Best not talk to him unless you want to be beaten into a pulp. Kamika sure was sad when you were gone. Both of us missed you so so much." Cosmos pouted showing her pink glossy covered lips. I assume Kamika was another one that bullied Wendy.

" Oh yeah. I forgot bout Kamika! How is she doing? Is she still hopelessly finding a boyfriend? I bet you are too judging that you have grown a crush on Romeo. Good luck. Now if you don't mind me I'm just gonna chat with him. I sure did miss out a lot." She turned to me smirking triumphantly.

"tch. Whatever. You're gonna get it later." Cosmos focused back with chatting with another classmate.

"So. . . Romeo. . . I am really sorry leaving the school without telling you. I know it's been so sudden but I couldn't take it with them. Now I'm back and I am definitely gonna kick their butt. I have been training over this one year with judo. They will never get me now." Wendy smiled kindly like her old self.

"It's just weird Wendy. Why couldn't you tell me you were being hurt. I could have helped you. Nonetheless, I really did missed you." I gave her a pat on the back.

"I just don't want you to be worried. You know me." She gave a cheeky smile.

Chatting was the most common thing people do in class. But us, we were laughing loudly like we had no care in the world. Ms. Mira smiled at us, enlightened that we were getting along perfectly. Even to the point when she had hearts appearing on her eyeballs. Unfortunately, Lunch came and I had to practice for the upcoming basketball match competing with Raven Tail High. Yep the school's rival.

"Meet you after school at the cherry blossom tree? Last to touch the three has to piggy back the other home!" Wendy exclaimed as she ran towards the lunch room.

I stood there, flabbergasted at how competitive she became ever since we were in second grade. She used to be extremely sweet and kind. Now she's just . . . kind of like a annoying 5 year old kid.

"Like you?"

Oh shut up. I hate it when my inner conscience is talking to me. You know those annoying voices that sounds like you following around in your head everytime? Yeah that.

"Hah! I beat you by one second. HAHAHAHA" Wendy laughed so hard till her eyes watered. To the point when she had to wipe her tears.

"Yeah. Yeah. It's because Natsu hold me up to practice more. If it wasn't for him I would totally beat you in like. . . 20 miutes." I sat under the three pouting.

"Now let's go! " She jumped alarmingly onto my back, using my leg to hit my butt. And let me tell you, it hurt like Natsu's arm punch.

Hey guys! Sorry sorry for my delay. Please forgive me. My exams are finally over! This chapter is a long ass story for you guys after like two weeks idk for the delay for this story. I am going overseas by the next two weeks but don't worry! I will be uploading several more chapters while I am there! So . . . yeah! That is it for today. Don't forget to vote and comment and blah blah blah! Have a nice day! Bye!