~CHAPTER 25~

Hey guys! I apologize for updating this quite late but it was kind of a challenge to make up my own alice in the wonderland theme. It is gonna be different from the original one so yeah. Enjoy!

"WHERE THE HELL AM I?!" Lucy shrieked.

"Ughhh. I've been walking for hours but everywhere I go seems to bring me back to the same place. This clothes aren't helping either!" Lucy whined as she took off the heels and stockings.

She felt her bare feet press onto the soft soil.

"Oh my! What do I have here? Nobody has ever entered this forest for almost 200 years!" A squeaky voice ranged through Lucy's ear.

"Who's there?!" She shrieked in fear.

But all Lucy saw was nothing but a butterfly and poker cards flying around.

"I'm sure I heard a voice..."

"Oh of course you did hon'. I'm right in front of you. Just look closely." The same voice ranged through Lucy's eardrum.

All she saw was just a blue butterfly on the tip of her nose. As she looked at it more closely, she could see the creature having a small cheeky smile existant on it's face.

"UWAAAAAAHHHH!" Lucy shrieked once again, shocking the tiny insect.

"Ca- calm down darling. If you continue doing that, it's going to anger the forest." She said with a soothing voice.

"How can I not scream when there is a talking butterfly talking to me after I unexpectedly get dragged down by a force of water from a freaky aquarium and guess what?! I'm stuck in this place without my friends and in this weird costume.... And ..." Her voice drifted of as she saw the butterfly slowly changing into a form of a human.

Her long blue dress swayed down like a water fall and her blonde hair slowly growing into a long loose ponytail.

"You're in wonderland. My name is Michelle.  I guess you visited a a huge creepy mansion?" The now tall beauty questioned Lucy.

"Yes?"

"Darling, this is another parallel world. Your friends are here, but I can't assure you that they will know you. The water force that dragged you in earlier was simply the king of dark hearts also known as zeref. He-"

"Wait, did you say Zeref? The guy who has black messy hair and cold hearted?" Lucy said shocked.

"I guess you have met the Zeref from your world, but this Zeref is not the same Zeref from yours. You are lucky you're in the fairy territory right now. This is the the Fairy Kingdom. Our world is split into half. One is the Kingdom of darkness and the other is the Kingdom of light also known as Fairy Kingdom. It is currently being ruled by our sweet queen, Mavis Vermillion. Now come, your probably must be very tired from what I heard." She ended her long explanation. Well now Lucy knew a little about this world, but she was still worried about following this mysterious woman.

"Where are we going?" Her heart was urging to leap out her throat by now.

"Were going to the Fairy Castle. There you will get to meet Mavis and I am positive that she will allow you to stay and rest. But please do keep in mind not to mention about Zeref. She and him have a really bad history." With that said, both of you continued walking through the forest and leading you towards the castle.

"Hmmm, a guess? Of course I would let her stay." Mavis cheered happily and turned towards you.

"We welcome you with open arms! Feel free to roam around the castle as much as you want. My maids will lead you to the guest room." She smiled.

"Thank you Queen Mavis." You bowed and followed the assigned maids to your room.

"Queen Mavis, we need to discuss about her unexpected appearance in this world. She was pulled in from there." Michelle's face grew into a sudden blank.

"Oh my. Then we better get on with it then." Mavis said worriedly while lifting herself of the huge throne.

"You won't be able to stop me Mavis Vermillion. Not when she's here."

GUYS I AM SOSOSOSOSOSO5SOS SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE. I HAVE BEEN GROWING A WRITERS BLOCK BUT FOUGHT FOR YOU GUYS. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.💓❤