~CHAPTER 4~

Hey minna-san. I am back and with some more of lucy's harem.
This time its gonna be loke and lucy (lolu) My favoirite pairing!
I wanna say thanks for the people who followed me and voted for my story. So without further to do let us continue the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy POV

I was eating my breakfast early Saturday and was about to leave the table when my phone buzzed. 'It's a text from loke' I thought.

From loke:

Hey princess wanna go out to the mall later?( I am so not good at expressing how he talks-_-)

From lucy:

Sure! What time & where?

From loke:

About 1 pm in the afternoon at the magnolia mall. I will pick you up at your house.

From lucy:

Okay.

I turned off my phone and went to my room to get ready and change into my casual clothes. I wore a blue tank top and a short white skirt. While waiting I decided to write my novel and watch some shows on the television.

" 10 am, still have 3 hours I guess I'm just gonna walk aroung the street." I muttered.

Normal POV

Lucy opened the door and walked around the usual peaceful street. While she was walking she saw Sting and Rogue in the corner of her eye walking the opposite side of the street. They didn't seem to notice her presence. She decided to ignore them and continue with her walk.

"I guess I better head back home now" she thought. She turned and began her journey home. She walked quite far from her apartment. Rogue seem to saw her and gain Sting's attention. He followed his gaze and saw Lucy.

"Oi!! Blondie watcha doin?!" He shouted and waved to her across the street. She waved back as they made their way to her.

"I'm just walking around the street. I'm just about to head back home" She told them. "Oh ok bye" Rogue said with a slight blush trying to avoid her from looking at his face. And of course the dense teen didn't seem to notice. They walk in separate ways and before she knew it she was in front of her house.