~SPECIAL CHAPTER~

Hey guys! Today's chapter is a special chapter. Meaning that we are going to see what is behind the cameras of Lucy and her boys.

SPOILERS: Do note that Yura is Yukino's real name for this story. In the anime Yukino is her real name so don't see her as Yura. Angel's real name in this story is Ema.

"Hey Yukino, what's wrong? You look gloomy today. Did something happened?" Angel asked.

"Hey Angel. I'm fine. Your birthday is today right? My sister. . . Her birthday is today. I wish I could celebrate it with her. But, sometimes life is . . . .cruel." Yukino said with her bangs covering her eyes.

"You can talk to me. I am your friend after all." Angel said giving a reassuring smile.

Yukino knew that it was a better thing to do then keeping her feelings locked up. It was time she told someone about her situation. " My sister. . . she always stood by my side. Whenever I got bullied or abused she would defend me. She would fight for me. We live in the hill side with some villagers. We were very close. . . ." Angel scooted nearer to hear Yukino's soft voice better.

"Until one day, she disappeared. Everyone living in that hillside went looking for her day and night. After two months of searching, starving and having lack of sleep, all of the villagers gave up. Except for me. I would try finding her even if it meant to go all the way to Fiore. But everywhere I went, I just couldn't feel the comfortable aura she gave me. . ." Her tears started trickling down her porcelain face leaving a path of glittery streak.

"After 3 years of searching her, I started giving up. My family knows she's dead. The villagers knows she's dead. I know she's dead. I do not know if it's fate or not, but it was cruel. I went into depression for 2 years before moving into Fiore. And that's when I entered Fairy Tail High." She finished her last sentence with a voice crack.

Angel's POV

Is that what Yura felt like when I disappeared? Did she search the whole world for me? Did anyone cared when I disappeared? If it is true, I apologize to everyone that lived in the hillside with me. I should have told them that I was chosen to enter Oracion Seis High. Something about Yukino and her story reminds me about Yura and the village.

" When did your sister . . . . disappeared?" I asked, you never know if I had stumbled into her sister before.

" She disappeared 21st July 2003 just before her 13th birthday. All of the villagers, except for one or two, were in the main hall preparing for the surprise birthday party that we plan to throw for her the day when she disappeared. Next thing we know was when a villager rushing into the hall with a rushing look and told us that my sister wasn't in her house and the place was all thrashed. Her room was empty. Only a few story books, poster, her wardrobe and bed was left there. I went rushing back to our house seeing that his explanation was true." Yukino answered with no hesitation.

That was the same day, date and year I left for the trip to the school. " What is your sister's name?" I said with a obvious urgency.

" E-ema. Whay? Do you know her?! Have you met her?!" Yukino said with hope in her eyes.

E-ema. My real name. " Yukino. . . . have you ever heard of the name Yura?" I looked at her with determination in my eyes. She is for sure my sister. Yes, I remember. Yura. . . she had hair naturally coloured in a pure light diamond like pearl. Her brown eyes were carved into a kind looking one. She was always afraid and weak hearted. That was the reason why I always stood up for her. Anyone who hurts her would have to go through me first.

" Y-y-yura. Nope never heard of it. Never have I ever heard of it. Who would have that name?" Yukino looked to the side trying to avoid my eyes.

" O-oh" My heart sank." My sister was named Yura. She was always weak hearted and I would always stand up for her-" I was cut off by her hugging me.

" I remember now. You're Ema aren't you. I always see you as my older sister. Yura right? I am Yura Aguria. My sister is Ema Aguria." My eyes widened, Yura. . . . . I hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were that depressed. Its been so long." Yura smiled at me, tears still flowing down.

My wish has finally come true

Ngawww. What a happy ending for both of them. I'm not sure if they really are sisters. But they both look so similar. Anyways hope you guys had enjoyed this story! Don't forget to press the star and have a nice day. Bye!