~CHAPTER 10~

Just had to show it XD

Lucy POV

We were almost done with our revision. What bothers me the most is when gray blushes every time I talk to him. That's weird.

Once we were done with our revision I helped gray pack his stuff and walk him out the door.

"Thanks for letting me study with you in your house. Maybe we can meet up again tomorrow?"

"No problem. And i'm free tomorrow so we can meet up here again tomorrow." I answered while smiling.

"Yeah and thanks again" he said and walked down the street. I closed my door and sat down on the couch. I sighed and walked into my room to have a goodnight rest.

ONE WEEK LATER

Me and gray have been working hard throughout the whole week. And we have bonded closer to each other. I was glad I could have a new friend. But what still bothers me is when he blushes.

Oh well. I guess he doesn't really talk to girls that much.

"Ok class today we are going to have our class test. Clear your tables." Mr. Clive instructed us.

AFTER THE CLASS TEST

I walked out the door to our school canteen. When I reached there I saw my friends waiting for me at the special table. I sat in between gray and sting. " So how was the test? Is it easy?" I asked gray waiting for him to answer.

" It's easier since we have been studying together everyday" he said smiling slightly. I smiled back. but what I didn't know was that Sting was looking at Gray, jealousy all return on his face. He wanted to be treated by Lucy the same as gray is being treated.

This is gonna be a long day. He thought.