this is for real

Im serious. If you guys saw my news updates you would have already know that this book is going to be temporarily closed. I'm sorry but I'll be working on another book relating to kpop and probably going to stop writing anime books...

This is NOT a prank, if it was I would have already pranked you last month but I will still be updatibg this book from time to time if I feel like doing it. Please for those obsessed anime fans, please do NOT hate on Kpop. It's just one of my hobbies and it's not like I'll never be watching anime ever again.

It's just that I've taken a new liking for something not related to anime. I'm really sorry if I disappointed you or something but people change too and I have many interests that I have to change from time to time. You can hate me all you want but it's not going to change my decision. If you don't find kpop interesting, you can unfollow me and find other writers for all I care. BUT do not blame kpop for the closing of this book and saying that it's the reason why I'm ending my anime fan fictions when I'm actually not.

My purpose is to let all of you know that I will not update as fast as how I did i the past but to tell you that the updates will be MUCH more slower.

Again, thank you for reading my book and I'm really really sorry if I disappointed you.

Love Laura.