~SPECIAL CHAPTER~

Lucy POV

"Ouhhh..... well why did you want to visit in the first place?" I asked in the mixture of confuse, curious and cautious-you know just in case ho does something that I dont want to think about- .

"Just visiting and ask how you've been. You know the usual..." he said. I could see that he was lying.

"Liar. Why are you really here."

"Ughh fine.... to do this...."

"Huh? What fo you m-" before I could finish he pressed his lips on mine. My eyes widened. WTF?!

He pulled back and smirked victoriously. "What the hell man!" I exclaimed nit believing that my first kiss was stolen by him!

"That's all bye!!" He scurried away before I could attack him.

I gotta be honest it kinda felt good... what the hell am I thinking??!!! No stop lucy! Bad lucy! Stop thinking about that mind reader!! Stupid snake phsyco! Hmmph!

Then the rest of the day went normal. Stay at home and watched the telly, eat dinner and sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally done! Sorry if the story is very crappy but that is the only thing that I can think of....
Anyways if you guys want to suggest anything for this story do pls comment and I will try to update it soon.

And BTW this chappy is not edited.

Ja ne ~!