~CHAPTER 23~

" Where the hell are we?" Gray's voice could be heard through the airy darkness.

"We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you to attract that damn wild dog!" Natsu's voice cut through the thick air.

"I wouldn't be running around like a maniac if you didn't scare the hell out of me!" Gray exclaimed back.

"Yeah, yeah. But seriously where are we?!" Natsu's restlessly shouted.

Both of them walked through the darkness. Walking so close, afraid of losing each other. Suddenly lights illuminated through the darkness, making them cover their eyes from the sudden brightness.

They suddenly found themselves in a room full of colourful junks. Mostly creepy colourful junks. Clown heads were hanging around everywhere. Dried paint were splattered everywhere. Smell of blood tingled in the room.

Both teenage boys looked at the room in horror as they found a girl standing in the middle of the jack box. Her hair were like a ragged broomstick. She looked up and gave a creepy smile. With that she took off, into a dark hallway that brings them deeper into the mansion.

"Wa-what the hell was that?" Gray was the first to spoke from their frozen state.

"How am i supposed to know? I just wanna get out of here!" Natsu exclaimed and waved his arm around carelessly, causing alphabet cubes to tumble and fall onto him.

Gray looked at him helplessly and looked around the room to hopefully find a way out to fresh air.

The first item that caught his attention was a weird looking type of pandora box. Weird patterns were carved smoothly on the raw wood. Gems of every coloured encircled the top of the pantagon shaped box.

A huge blue gem in a shape of a tear drop rested in the middle of the box.

"Hey, fire ass. I think I found somethin' here!" Gray called towards Natsu, who was still wrecking the whole place.

The box opened slowly, bright light escaped from the tiny box, almost like its screaming for fresh air and illuminated the small enclosed room.

Suddenly every light source in the room blacked out. Not even a trave of sparks fluttered in the stuffed room.

"What's happening again..." Gray's voice echoed through the now huge spaced room.

Lights went on again. There stood just one teenage boy. With raven hair ruffled messily. Almost stripped out of his clothes. Standing in the middle of a ballroom. Red chandeliers hanging above him. Candle lit through the parimeter of the huge room. Nobody but him. Nothing but him. Not even a trace of where his rival had gone.

It was just Gray.

"Where the hell am I? Natsu you better not play with me!" His voice sounded like ice like threads with a hint of fear.

Well this is just great, he thought.