~CHAPTER 9~

Hey minna! I am so so so sorry that I have not updated any chapters for so long. I was just so busy in school. But I am here with a new chapter and you can see by the pic that it's a graylu story! Now on with the story!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Miss . . . Lucy. . . Heart. . .Lucy!. . . Filia. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Miss Heartfilia\Lucy!" Lucy shrieked in surprise and jerked her head up from her table to face with worried faces from mr.Clive and Gray.

"I'm so sorry, what. . . uhmmmm . . . what were you saying mr.Clive?" Yep. Lucy was being called by the teacher to do a briefing with her test marks. Gray was also in the same state of situation with her. Both were very intelligent. . . or used to be. They started losing their place. If you know what i mean.

"Sigh. As I was saying, what happened to both of you? You both used to be at the top of the class but now you are ending up in the 5th and 6th place." Gray as well as Lucy hung their head low with shame" I have decided that both of you are to work together and I will not let you to seperate until you get high marks for your next class test which will be in next two days time. Understand?"

" Yes Mr.Clive" Both of them saluted.

And with that they left the now empty classroom and started rushing of to their next class." Let's start after school. . . . . . Since there is only two days left . . . ." Gray said, trying to keep his cool in front of his crush. Inside, he was jumping up and down with a sense of pride, victory and happiness mixed together. He tried not to show any signs of nervousness. " Yeah . . . . . meet you at the front gates after school." and with that they seperated to their respective classes.

[ AFTER SCHOOL ]

Gray POV(Bam)

I was walking out of school... more like rushing . . . ehehehehe. I was so excited to have a study date with my crush, Lucy, she is just so cute when she is angry! ~w~ Anyway back to the story. I met her outside and we decided to go to her house.

"Sooo.... I guess we should start with our assignments. The faster we finish the work the more time we will get to rest." Lucy said cheerfully.^w^.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading to all those silent or non silent readers. This has been one of the hardest things to write as Gray and Lucy are really an awkward couple but I do still ship them due to the cuteness! Don't forget to punch that star and comment. Have a nice day ahead!

Ja ne~!