~CHAPTER 15~

Lucy's POV

As I was walking with Sting, I could feel a deadly aura behind me. I turned just to see a blank face Rouge. Meh~ must be my imagination.

"Where are you going?" Sting asked.

"Im going to the grocery store then I will be heading to the book store" I said giving my brightest smile.

"Perfect! We were just heading there. I will accompany you to the bookstore if you want." He said with a grin.

"No thanks" I said giving me an apologetic look.

Sting's POV

Darn it. I could here a soft snickering at the back. When I turned, Rogue looked away with a sly smirk. That jerk! So he has feelings for her too. Its on bruhh!

"Please excuse me and Rogue for a while please" I said with a hesitating nod.

She nodded as I rushed and pulled Rogue by the collar. We walked into the a dark alley.

"I know you like Lucy but you are not getting her. She's mine" I growled.

He looked at me with a smirk.

"Not if I get her first. You can't stop me from liking someone" he said with a small amount anger tinted on his face.

Sting gave him one last glare before heading back to Lucy. We continued chatting to bore out the trip to the grocery store.

Rogue POV

Sting sure doesn't give up. But I am gonna get Lucy first. She will be mine sooner or later.

Let's just hope I could get her before he does.

When we reached the grocery store, I quickly dashed to the glass door to open for Lucy.

"Thank you, Rogue" she said with the most cutest smile ever.

When she entered, I went in and closed the door before Sting. I could feel his intense glare behind my back. Might as well ignote it. If looks could kill, I would be definitely dead.

After buying all the FOOD that we needed, I decided to help Lucy carry her items but Sting beat me to it. When he turned to look at me, he smirked the biggest smirk. I just look away to show that I didn't care.

I opened the door for Lucy again and left Sting behind.

"Thanks for the help guys." She smiled and took the grocery bags back.

"You're welcome. Obviously I was the one who should be thanked the most."Sting said triumphantly.

"I think I am the one who helped the most." I said with my normal emo face.

"As if. Its me" he said shoting back.

"Me"

"Me"

"Me"

"ME"

"Me"

It went on for like ten minutes until I realised Lucy was gone.

"Nice moves Sting. Now she finds both of us weird and stupid." I said annoyed.

"You're the one whose weird and stupid" he retorted back.

"Yeah yeah. But your still stupid" I made a run to our house while Sting was behind me.

I locked the door before he could get in. Hehehehe. What a long day.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~
Yes. What a looooong day. I hope you guys like this chapter. And please click the ~twinkle twinkle little star~ and comment!

Ja ne~!