~CHAPTER 17~

Hey guys! I really didn't have anything to write about Lucy and the guys at the moment now, but I will appreciate if you guys gave me an idea about the ships you want. What is the story plot? Do comment down below or chat with me. This story is about how Levy and Gajeel met. Some of you were requesting for it ever since I mention Levy and Gajeel being together. So this is the back story of how they got together. So enjoy the story!

Levy's POV

"Levy!" Laki exclaimed while running towards me.

" What's wrong Laki?" I asked concerned hinted in my voice as I furrowed my eyebrows.

" There is a problem in the library that needs your help right away. Someone has been toppling almost half the books of the library and we don't have enough time to clean it up before next period. Can you help us?" She said hurriedly.

" I'm on my way!" I said as I rushed to the library. When I reached it, I saw all the books at the front, scattered on the ground as students tried to pick as man as they could and put them back on the shelf. " How did this happened?" I said, anger rising in me.

" Some brat lost his mind and push all the books and ran out of the library. We should jut leave him to the teachers." Cana said.

" Or we could just do it ourselves. It was not only one rascal but two, who were intentionally having a brawl. A big one to be exact." A deep voice started behind me.

I turned to see Gajeel, holding up Natsu and Gray by their collar.

"Let me go! I'm not done with him yet! Let me have him" Natsu said while struggling to throw punches towards Gajeel.

Gray on the other hand hung there with an annoyed face, knowing that there is no hope for freedom from Gajeel strong muscular arms. . . WHAT AM I THINKING! I returned to the topic.

" Oh you guys are in big trouble now. You are gonna polish every little inch of this place until I can see my face on the surface of the floor. You're not leaving until you're done. UNDERSTOOD?!" I exclaimed while giving them the Erza death glare.

" Y-y-yes m-ma'am!" Gray and Natsu saluted while cowering in fear. Gajeel let go of them as they fell onto each other.

" Good. Now get to work." I said giving them a cheerful smile, creeping them even more and soon rushed to work.

" Thanks for the help Gajeel. If it weren't for you, I don't think I would be able to write for a week!" I said while smiling at him.

" No problem." He said grinning. " Hey, uhh, can I talk to you after school at the back" He said starting to turn nervous.

" Sure." I said, oblivious to his nervousness with that I waved a goodbye before rushing to the class, 2 minutes till class starts!

Later after school. . .

" Hey Gajeel, what did you wanna see me for?" As I approached the tall boy, who is currently leaning onto the wall.

" I uhh, wanted to ask you. Do you have any feelings for a certain boy?" He said as he started to turn a little red.

" I . . . I do, why do you ask" I said starting to feel nervous. Little did he know that he is that boy.

" W-w-well . . . " He took a deep breath and looked at me with his sharp eyes" I kinda l-like you. P-please be my girlfriend" He said as his face tuned a fully dark crimson red that could put Erza's hair to shame.

I stood there in shock.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Of course I would!" I exclaimed excitedly as he stood there looking at me, mouth agape. " I have had a crush on you ever since I met you! I didn't know you had the same feelings." I said starting to cool down.

" I guess were even then" He said smirking at me. Now it's my turn to turn red.

This is the best day of my life.

And that my friends is how they got together! I hope you enjoyed this story and don't forget to hit that shiny star and comment about this story! Thank you very much for the views! Bye now!