intro

READ THIS STORY FOR DRAMA, LOVE, TEARS, AND JUST GENERAL AMAZINGNESS!
(THIS STORY IS DONE I'M NOT TAKING SUGGESTIONS ANYMORE BECAUSE this STORY HAS BEEN OVER FOR A WHILE I just don't wanna go back and edit all my chapters)
  Hello wattpad! There are a lot of books like this but please consider reading mine I have two friends helping me write this and our of them is on wattpad Echo_Mist1220  please go check out her work she has great stories! please note that on the charecter   description I will put a picture of the sign symbol on the page and a picture of what the person looks like in the picture box.
   Some of the signs are based off people I know but for some I only have the Internet to go by. scorpions I promise you will not always have to be the antagonist here.
   Also just so you know the character whose point of view we are getting will change often but it kill be centered around Libra as I know how to portray Libra beat considering I am one myself.
     Please give me suggestions for things to happen and ships and stuff because I am open to anything. I am very open to having lgbt+ characters in fact I was planning on it. Also crushed and sexual orientation in this story can and will evolve over time so the ship you want may some even if it's not in a character's description now so LEAVE SUGGESTIONS!
   That's all I have to say now! Raven out! (that was really cringy I'm sorry)